Genpact

Genpact Employee Reviews

Great at delivering first class services and BPO processes to clients. People Leadership and Succession planning needs to be revamped. Salary Bandings need to be revised. Overall good place to start as an entry into consulting and BPO Services world.
If you're friends or family of a manager, you're in for an easy ride. If not, look elsewhere. Bullying managers hovering around in cliques. If you're not in one, your career will be non existent.
Pros
Cons
Bullying managers and a hopeless HR department.
It moved wildly between having nothing to do to being expected to do everything. Management had no regard for the staff, wanting to bring in new titles and responsibilities for roles but without any increase in pay.
The office was too politic, the worst working environment i ever had. They even record down the time that you go to restroom. Force the staff who get the reward to give the team a treat of high cost meal.
My work at Genpact was focused and pointless in equal measure. I was never sure that I was potentialising my worth to my clients. The culture was at times peculiar.
The company is a nice place to work and they have a good environment. The leadership under which I work is quite cooperative and the growth path is quite high.
Management don't care at all about staff. Low pay with no improvement in sight. Also no opportunities for progression within the company. Much better companies doing similar work elsewhere.
Job and experience highly dependent on which team you end up in, not much taught about actual reg affairs, good development in communication skills while working with the client but this is also highly dependent on which client you get put with
Pros
Free lunches occasionally
Cons
Little career progression
Great expertise in ~Digital . Expanding into new markets with a real challenge to mid sized consultancies . Needs better team dynamics and leadership in some areas .
Pros
Dynamic
Cons
Lack of Knowledge Man and Team Spirit
Top Management constantly changing the trajectory of the company, and introducing 'innovative' services to expand market share. The company needs a clear and detailed mid/long term strategy to achieve higher revenue growth.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Lack of
Genpact has been a great new venture. It was a brand new field for me and a learning curb. Staff are extremely friendly and the office rapport is very relaxed. There is also the option to work from home if need be. After working here for 1 year i became a vital point of contact in the office. when the contract ended Genpact wished for me to stay with the company and offered me another role.
Working day to day in GPL is great however Management do not seem to care about staff. Bad salary and lack of progression.The rest of the staff are great to work with and clients are generally great to work with.
Pros
People
Cons
Salary
I enjoyed my time at Genpact. Being a worldwide company i met colleagues from all over the world. i have made many friendships here that i will carry outside of work. The staff in general are very welcoming and very down to earth. advantage working in a gorgeous part of London!
No day was the same because of the nature of sales, always different people in the office. If you want or need something you must ask for it. Great options to work from home when required. Friendly environment.
Pros
Option to work from home
Cons
Contract work
As a girl I can say about GENPACT is the best Organization or platform.I am very happy to work with Genpact also I like the way of talking of seniors and they are very supportive and very helpful.
Pros
Cons
very often
Working environment. Very supportive team members and their is absolutely work life valance. Female orientated company. Nice profile. Very employee friendly company. Management is very helpful. Time to time appraisal given by the company.
Enjoy working with the people however there is a lot of work needed to smooth out processes. There needs to be a more structured approach within the change team.
Pros
Good people
Cons
Poor processes and structure
My daily routine is to ensure the daily BAU is completed within a certain time. I'm involved in clearing aged cash breaks and ensure we do not fail our KPI's by month end. I do feel i'm not challenged enough in this role and looking for a more pressuring and challenging role as i strive on pressure.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Not pushing towards stepping up your career
I have always had enriching experience during my time in office. My management has been really supportive & have always shown confidence in me, be it in my day to day operations or the various projects for productivity I had undertaken. I have been really lucky to work in various teams because of the diversity of work which is offered by the company. This helped me in learning the end to end chain of the process & not know just my end of work. This helped me to perform my task with greater understanding & to utmost quality. Since I am working for a global giant which houses employees from various ethnicity, be it Europeans, Asians, etc., it's been helpful for me to work alongside them & learn and be respectful of their culture. The hardest part of the job is to stay away from family & friends. The best part of the job is the experience I have gained & the skills I have learned.
Pros
Diversified operations, Global Giant
Cons
have worked in Genpact for more than 5 years
Large organisation with open door policies and approachable with superiors. Training encouraged for all employee.Worked for GEHC key result area include Team management ,operations, driving growth and projects, focus on customer relationships and productivity. Very nice work culture.
Good work place. Work life balance. Good job culture. Good for starter. Good infrastructure. Job change facility. Onsite opportunity. Good customer base
  1. Employee reviews