Genesis Dental Care Employee Reviews

enjoyed working for a long distance organised company
Dental Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth1 October 2017
occasional problems but on a typical day everything went to plan. Undertook courses to improve knowledge and visited Derbyshire to meet with management as required. If there was a hiccup such as the computers not working it was investigated and fixed but rarely happened. A New dental practice set up in a doctors existing surgery where the staff helped each other, The hardest part of the job was when a patient was nervous or became upset and did not understand why they needed treatment recommended and/or could not attend. The most enjoyable was making sure all paperwork and patient needs were met and the staff worked happily together.
Pros
opportunity to set up a surgery from scratch
Cons
succesful and were sold under and tupe'd to another company
Friendly staff and patients
Dental Hygienist/Therapist (Current Employee) –  Lincoln25 September 2017
All staff pull together and have good team working skills to give patients the best possible care. Generally a lovely place to work . Organised well by a professional practice manager.
Great for gaining skills
Trainee Dental Nurse/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Gainsborough3 July 2017
Hardworking environment, working at a fast pace, using initiative, giving a high standard of patient care, making patients feel at ease and supporting the dentist
Great practice and team
Dental Hygienist/Therapist (Current Employee) –  Belper, Derbyshire2 April 2017
Having only been employed within the practice for 2 months I was welcomed and instantly felt at home within this fantastic and supportive team.
Ethical dentistry and good referrals ensure I am kept busy with a mixture of privet and NHS, hygiene and Therapy.
Pros
Great staff
Cons
No CPD
manager
practice manager (Current Employee) –  Sheffield, ENG18 September 2015
Good company to work for, senior management willing to help when required. All managers help each other out and quite close knit.
Pros
support when needed
A varied and exciting job
Dental Nurse/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Matlock, ENG10 February 2015
I have really enjoyed the time I have had working at Genesis dental care. I have found a career that is varied and fulfilling.
I would like to be able to take more post graduate courses in the future, and expand on the knowledge that I have.
I enjoy working as part of a team, and also alone. I am a friendly person and have always gotten on well with my co- workers and patients. I enjoy meeting and talking to different people from different cultures and backgrounds.
Pros
Interesting work. Good hours. Great team
Cons
No CPD available or GDC reg or indemnity insurance
rewarding
registered dental nurse (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, ENG4 February 2015
a typical day for myself, would be to prepare the day for my patients, with instruments, notes, and making sure the surgery is sterile, helping the dentist with note taking, and prepping for treatments.

i got along so well with all my co-workers, i remain best friends with some of them all.

the hardest part of the job would of been the children and seeing them in pain and unable to help or comfort them.

i enjoyed building relationships with my patients and getting to know them, i had a good repore and was a well respected dental nurse among the practice.

the management was very good with my self and co-workers, if emergancys or appointments where needed she would step in and help with us. she was realiable and easy to talk too and still remain very close to her also.
Pros
training was given in all aspects of the job for free
Cons
had to work every late tues and most sat mornings