Gear4Music Employee Review

Not worth it
Customer Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  York City Centre, North Yorkshire14 February 2019
Very similar to another review on here, I wish I could write an excellent review about Gear4music, but I just can't.

The coworkers are absolutely brilliant & the environment is extremely laid back but the management is an absolute shambles. All they seem to care about is the stats & quantity over quality.
Pros
Laid back environment
Cons
Having to label your lunch each day with your name, like you're at school!

Other Gear4Music Employee Reviews

Terrible company
Warehouse Operative/Picker (Former Employee) –  York, North Yorkshire9 December 2019
I have never worked for such a badly run company.
The managers don’t know what they’re doing, the department doesn’t have any direction and if you complain to Hr, they are hardly ever there and when they are, they won’t help you.
The pay is awful and benefits are too.
It is a shame.
Please please avoid working here!
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  York, North Yorkshire5 December 2019
Reiterating what most people have written here, the place is a joke.
They do not look after staff one bit. Senior managers are just bothered about their financial gain yet expect 110% from everyone who works there.
The management are on a power trip and if your face don’t fit - your out. The stress of working here is awful. There are plenty of companies with really good reputations so really - don’t bother! AVOID!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gear4Music. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5