Gear4Music Employee Review

Simply not worth your time and efforts.
Customer Service & Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  York, UK12 December 2018
I wish that I was able to write a wonderful review of my time working for Gear4Music, but unfortunately I can only add to the sheer disappointment and discovery of lack of professionalism described in all but one of the other reviews.
The job itself is fine and the coworkers are lovely but the managements lack of professionalism and abuse of power and control meant that I could no longer see myself working at Gear4Music. This place is all stats and quantity over quality. Here you are nothing but a monkey on a rock.
Pros
coworkers
Cons
management

Other Gear4Music Employee Reviews

Terrible company
Warehouse Operative/Picker (Former Employee) –  York, North Yorkshire9 December 2019
I have never worked for such a badly run company.
The managers don’t know what they’re doing, the department doesn’t have any direction and if you complain to Hr, they are hardly ever there and when they are, they won’t help you.
The pay is awful and benefits are too.
It is a shame.
Please please avoid working here!
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  York, North Yorkshire5 December 2019
Reiterating what most people have written here, the place is a joke.
They do not look after staff one bit. Senior managers are just bothered about their financial gain yet expect 110% from everyone who works there.
The management are on a power trip and if your face don’t fit - your out. The stress of working here is awful. There are plenty of companies with really good reputations so really - don’t bother! AVOID!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gear4Music. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5