Gear4Music Employee Review

Low pay, no rewards, dreadful management no hopes of improvement
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  York2 December 2018
I left this company and a lot of friends behind because I just felt like it was going no where. The managers are the worst. They expect the earth and don’t even allow you time off because they didn’t hire enough people. The amount of people who leave this company is beyond a joke and they still haven’t attempted to change what they need to, to prevent this from happening!

I understand the working conditions in the warehouse are terrible and the same can be said about the offices. The management have no clue about the hard work that is put in and only look out for themselves. The wage is horrendous the work is hard and the hours long.

I only write this to warn other people to not join this company. It seems nice on the outside but it’s full of lies and is run terribly! It would be better to search elsewhere.
Pros
Staff (Shame they all leave)
Cons
Managers, pay, progression.

Other Gear4Music Employee Reviews

Terrible company
Warehouse Operative/Picker (Former Employee) –  York, North Yorkshire9 December 2019
I have never worked for such a badly run company.
The managers don’t know what they’re doing, the department doesn’t have any direction and if you complain to Hr, they are hardly ever there and when they are, they won’t help you.
The pay is awful and benefits are too.
It is a shame.
Please please avoid working here!
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  York, North Yorkshire5 December 2019
Reiterating what most people have written here, the place is a joke.
They do not look after staff one bit. Senior managers are just bothered about their financial gain yet expect 110% from everyone who works there.
The management are on a power trip and if your face don’t fit - your out. The stress of working here is awful. There are plenty of companies with really good reputations so really - don’t bother! AVOID!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gear4Music. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5