Employ managers who are competent
Employ management who are present and power mad lunatics with no ability or interest in music
Learn how to talk to staff, progress and promote the 1s who deserve it, don't go round saying people are bringing moral down when in actual fact you are by the moody faces and snide comments which isn't very professional AT ALL!
Support your staff more, a customer asks to speak to you, do your job and talk to them!
Speak to customers when they ask to talk to a manager. Pay technical staff more than they can earn pulling pints or scanning items at Aldi. Stick by your staff and don't throw them under the bus at every chance you get.
Sack themselves, and let someone who actually knows how to manage individuals do the job.
- How do you feel about going to work at Gear4Music each day?6 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Gear4Music?5 people answered
- What is the dress code at Gear4Music?4 people answered
- How are the working hours at Gear4Music?3 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Gear4Music a better place to work?3 people answered
- Does Gear4Music require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Gear4Mu…3 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Gear4Music?3 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Gear4Music?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Gear4Music?2 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Gear4Music?One person answered