Gateley

Gateley Employee Reviews

United Kingdom9 reviews
Good company
Good company to work for. Very busy. Change in management of department spoilt balance of team.
Working environment very cramped. As a department need to look at seating arrangements.
Welcoming work place
Work Placement there was very informative. Staff were all really friendly and opened my eyes to what a career in the legal sector would entail. Wonderful place.
Naff
I didn't enjoy my time here. very rude colleagues, HR are rubbish and are not interested in any issues you face.

a lot of office politics, rude people, arguments in house.
Challenging
The work experience was very useful for me - it dispelled any false ideas of what I imagined a law firm might be, enabling me to find clarity with the idea of what I want to do in the future.
Good law firm
Good friendly law firm to work for. Good hours and laid back atmosphere. Other teams willing to help you out where necessary and most Partners and fee earners very approachable.
Lovely people to work for
Staff is well looked after, people are honest and hard working and there are times of fun also.
The job can be challenging at times, especially when everyone is busy at the same time but I enjoy being busy and therefore enjoy the job.
Pros
Staff perks at holidays
Cons
There aren't really any.
Great Company/Firm but a lot of snakes in the grass
Gateley was a great company to work for but there is a lot of snakes in the grass within the company with management and supervisors being friendly one minute and then stabbing you in the back the next.. I wouldn't recommend this company..
Pros
Most things paid for
Cons
Alot of awfully sly members of staff in the office that cannot wait to stab you in the back
gateleys solicitors - birmingham
this role was very repetitive and numbing. management had no respect for staff and the atmosphere was dyer. knowing i was on a perm contract which ended in a year without a review or meeting
Invaluable legal experience
Legal experience in top 50 UK law firm is invaluable in the current graduate employment market. I very much appreciated the opportunity to my academic understanding of the law into practice and thoroughly enjoyed the experience.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gateley. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9