You can leave your cv at one of the stores and they’ll usually call you for an interview, depending on how bad they need staff/number of applicants there may be a second part to the interview. They will call you after when your hired. Or you can apply online but I think most people just go to the stores directly
An interview in store including questions and practical/floor interview. (e.g. performing with interviewer how you expect customer service should be performed).
Phone call/email acceptance of job or denial of the job.
They will employ anyone specially non English speaking people so that they can use this as advantage and worked people like animals.
People provide cvs and then there are undergone 2 to 3 interviews .
- What should you wear to an interview at Gap?5 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Gap?4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Gap?4 people answered
- What is the Gap employee discount?4 people answered
- How are the working hours at Gap?4 people answered
- Does Gap require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Gap do and how…4 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Gap?3 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Gap about how to improve it?3 people answered
- What is the dress code at Gap?2 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Gap?2 people answered