gap personnel

gap personnel Employee Reviews

United Kingdom218 reviews
Gap in Wrexham doesn't respect its workers. It's shame to ask all the time for work and get "punishment " if you don't want to go to some factory that it's hard to work for because of people there, rules etc. Basic salary even if you work overtime (more than 40hours). They tend to cancel your shift and call the day after asking if you can go to work ASAP. not recommended at all
31 March 2020
Hello, thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

As we are unable to see your contact details on here we are unable to look into this for you. Please can you send your details to hello@gap-personnel.com so we can escalate?

Thank you.
Daca se poate sa faca angajari mar interesa urgent dar nu in firma preston ca am mai lucrat la Prestige si numi place multi care trag chiulu si alti muncesc si pntru ei
Pros
Astept
Cons
Nus contra
They are really politely to people and they are trying their best to get jobs for people ! They are located in Wrexham and they have a very nice team!
Worked for a company with gap for a month andgot a perminant job staff are spot on would recomend to anybody the work was relaxed and steady paced and all the staff were welcoming also
The staff at Gap personnel were very thorough and helpful. The job promised came through and I started promptly. Any calls were returned, the same for emails. After having a personal issue ,Gap personnel liased with the company and I returned to work. Pay was on time and always correct. I have only good things to say about Gap personnel in Stoke.
I was very happy at this job, very friendly and helpful staff. the only thing is that I was only working during Christmas holidays as it's ongoing job. after holidays got less busies so I have to look for something else that is more stable and permanent
I worked in a warehouse it was hard work but also rewarding, i was treated well, received adequate training and felt valued. If you are looking for a similar role I would recommend.
Good company with great benefits and development opportunities for people which are willing to learn and progress in the business. Great management team, always supportive and approachable.
The company mission is great and the management team is very fun to work with. I highly recommend this company if you are looking to work with innovative people.
Pros
Flexible work hours and days of the week
Cons
Was helpful to say was a agency as soon as the work ended they tried to do there best to get u working again asap just not very good at answering txts or getting back to there missed calls
Pros
Non
Cons
Non
It has been an absolute pleasure working with gap personnel in Flint. They was so supportive, motivating and highly professional during our collaboration. I have gained very valuable information and had such a positive experience throughout the process.
Pros
Supportive, motivating and highly professional
Cons
Approachable and professional I'm very happy to say that my experience with gap was very positive. Knowledgeable about the companies they are recruiting for, they go the extra mile to ensure you are well prepared… provide great interview tips and honest feedback.
gap personnel has given me the chance to learn new skills, develop new knowledge, meet loads of new people and eventually get a permanent job. The factory work is not always easy but I am grateful for the experience it has given me and the new opportunities it opened up to me. If you are committed and want to work to better yourself, gap personnel is a great way to do just that.
I have worked for gap personnel for 4 years and we live and breathe our core values. Consultative, Accountable, Real and Ethical. Genuine career path with personal development plans in place to get you to where you want to be. Offer an open and transparent environment where you can share your challenges/successes and you will always gain constructive feedback. Employee engagement is at an all time high with various incentives in place. Definitely an employer of choice.
Having previously worked for a large, corporate recruitment company, where I felt like just a number in a money-making machine, gap personnel could not be more different; they have found the balance as a growing specialist agency, able to provide career progression, whilst not losing the people-focused and team-spirited ethos within the organisation. Enthusiasm and commitment is not only recognised, but harnessed, with significant investment in training to support career ambitions and personal development. We are lucky enough to have a Managing Director who embodies the values of the business, and encourages us all to do our best every day – I genuinely love my job here, and expect to for many years to come.
Always helpful, very consultative.

They really care about any issues you have and are so helpful with making you feel like your issue will be solved.
Enjoyed working there tried all they can to get you working able to find placement at job after being posted there by gap personal only dealt with two staff
Enjoyed my time at gap personnel, really good teams to work in. Management really take an interest in you and help you develop your career. Would 100% recommend anyone thinking of applying to join gap personnel
Cons
Leaving the company
Good diversity of work, worked as barman, warehouse operative, communication isn't the best as workplaces are often stressful and unorganised at big events such as working at Chepstow Racecourse.
Hi there,

Really glad you've enjoyed the positions you've been placed in! Please can you send us a bit more info about your experience at Chepstow Racecourse to hello@gap-personnel.com?

Thanks :)
At that time this job saved me, even it was very hard for me to do skinning all day in cold environment. People were very friendly , the staff not to bad.
3 February 2020
Thanks for your review :)

I can't see your name or contact details on Indeed (so not sure where you're up to with your job search), but if you're looking for another role we've got lots of live vacancies that might be better suited: https://www.gap-personnel.com/jobs.

Alternatively, please contact our Wolverhampton team on 01902 422940 or email wolverhampton@gap-personnel.com

Thanks!
They employ mainly foreigners who cant speak English, read write and understand. If stuck they get an Intepretor to do all the paperwork for them. If someone said FIRE what does that mean?
How many are actually entitled to be here LEGALLY as to employing BRITISH workers! Paying the MINIMUM wage not a descent wage (ie: the Living Wage).
Hello.

As a recruitment agency we employ people suitable for the roles we are hiring for – all of whom can legally work in the UK. What’s more, every single one of our workers is paid legally in-line with either National Living Wage or National Minimum Wage as applicable. This will have been included in your contract before you began work.

If you’re unhappy with the service provided then please feel free to send your contact details to hello@gap-personnel.com, but in the meantime here's a link to our Equal Opportunities Policy for reference: https://www.gap-personnel.com/equal-opportunities.

Thank you.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at gap personnel. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9