Ganymede Solutions Ltd Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Productive place to work
Track Operative (Current Employee) –  London14 July 2017
Meet new people from all avenues of life whilst working in different locations and being able to gain experience and skills for my future career. As long as you make time for the hours to work they will give you work. Good pay rate aswell.
No communication no respect for home work balance
Site supervisor (Former Employee) –  London23 April 2017
Whilst working for this company I took holiday and they did not remember I had booked.
They push you to the limit with your hours
They don't call you back
They swap you around whenever it suits
Pros
Pay is ok
Cons
You are just a number
Great people to work with
Trackman. (Current Employee) –  Derby, Derbyshire30 December 2016
Ganymede is a good first company to work for, however not much work is given and the pay isn't that great for the job given. Good people to work with and good if you are looking to pick up new skills
Great workplace, don't advise as management ruin this company e.g. Steve Gardner and Justin
Coss, machine controller, mso (Former Employee) –  South west/mid England and Wales22 November 2016
The work is great and plenty of it on occasions. But like many many more people who have worked for this company they will tell you, you might aswell work for free as the management e.g. Steve Gardner and Justin have no place in an office, I would never get payed, I had to use my own fuel money and never got it back after countless excuses, and work corruption is high on their agenda as long as their getting their wages and cash. Never work for the South Wales branch unless your a mug. How these guys still got a job says it all about this company. I don't advise unless you want to work for free.
Pros
Good work and and good boys on the work site
Cons
Steve Gardner and his countless excuses to many poor boys who work their socks off to not get payed.
productive and enjoyable
Railway Worker (Current Employee) –  Rhondda Cynon Taff29 September 2016
you get the freedom to do the work that it should be competed in your own time and in a responsible manner. The hardest part of the job is the travelling distance to the workplace.
Pros
not the hardest of jobs.
Cons
out of the house for long hours
ganymede
Railway Engineer (Current Employee) –  London8 September 2016
I enjoy working for Ganymede the money is great I meet loads of people I ejoy working with balfour beauty and network rail.
Pros
money
Cons
travel
Great experience
PTS Trackman (Former Employee) –  Doncaster11 August 2016
It was a great environment to work in, and the pay could be great. But the job security was terrible and work dropped off regular. Social life? None if you wanted to work... but pays well.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
unstable