Gambling Commission Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Enjoyed working here
Cashier (Former Employee) –  London22 September 2015
I was responsible for taking and processing customers bets..I took cash payments for these. I loaded cash on to fobt machines. I ensured place was clean and obstruction free.
Fun workplace
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Newport, South Wales27 February 2014
A typical day at work: was a mad, fun filled day, very fast paced and busy environment.

I learned: a great deal while here including the ability to stay calm and clear headed while dealing with a very busy and fast paced store.

The management: were very considerate and always on hand to help out and give advice where needed.

My co-workers: were fun, full of laughter and loved to play practical jokes with my self and the customers which was always taken as it was meant, all in good fun.

The hardest part of the job: to be honest it wasn't hard or at least the hardest parts were not noticeable due to the fun we all always had.

The most enjoyable part of the job: was the time spent helping the customers with their bets and queries and the banter shared between staff and customers on a daily basis.
Pros
Anual bonus
Cons