Gabbotts Farm Employee Reviews

Enjoyable place to work
Counter assistant (Former Employee) –  Belle Vale, Liverpool23 February 2014
I worked for this company for 8 months and thoroughly enjoyed it. I developed my customer service skills interacting with the general members of the public. I was working as a counter assistant and dealing with the distribution of hot and cold food.

my position included stock count and intake as-wel as health and safety temperature checks making sure they reached correct temperatures. The job itself was very fast paced and in some circumstances challenging, up-selling and promoting deals.
Pros
Fast paced job, Good customer service
Cons
long hours, Minimum wage
Enjoying My Job
Sales assistant (Current Employee) –  Tameside28 September 2012
Every morning is a routine of getting the shop ready for the day, making sure we keep the shop tidy though out the day as well as serving customers. Management and staff get on very well, communicating with one another to make sure we are hitting targets and keeping our 5star food and hygiene certificate. The most changeling part of the day is getting all the prep done for the day ahead tomorrow, but all team members of staff work well together and we have never left anything incomplete. Either working in a team or working independently, I enjoy doing all aspects of my job.
Pros
great customers and good communication between members of staff.
Cons
not enough hours