gm recruitment Employee Reviews

Good agency
Carpenter (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London6 November 2019
I worked on a 7 month contract through GM earlier this year, I was paid on time every week and wouldn't hesitate in recommending them. I found all the staff very helpful and will be in contact with them again when my current contract finishes.
Friendly team got me working that week
Site Manager/Project Manager (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London1 November 2019
GMR worked hard for me, and got me onto some good sites in London, with some pretty premium building companies. Obviously usual mixed bag of other trades and people on each site, but that's nothing to do with GMR. They have been prompt and straight forward payers without the "special" deductions and schemes other agencies insist you sign up for. Overall would certainly recommend. They got me the job, they took care of the paperwork and paid at the end of each week, what more could you ask for?
Professional and friendly
Labourer (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London1 November 2019
Payment was very speedy, and on time which was great!. Needed work and they sorted me out straight away, with good jobs. All the staff seemed very friendly and professional.
dont believe a word of what they say
engineer (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London15 October 2019
they say they have the work ,they tell you look no more I can confirm the work,they will pull the rug at the last minute ,if your going to work for this agency be very wary, they will let you turn down other work for them ,there are very little morals to this company
Stay away!!
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Kensington, Greater London12 September 2019
This company is a joke! Stay away from them.
Had to call up after a few months and ask for my holiday pay which they were planning to keep by not telling me.
Rubbish, poor organisation rude managers
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Stow on the Wold, Gloucestershire15 July 2019
Poorly organised, communication was very poor from the managers on site. Barley any work so the symms manager had us sanding his own personal garden chairs and then let us labour go without any warning. Would highly recommend not going with this company and I think everyone on the cite would agree it was a joke
Pros
Nice weather
Cons
Poor management rude badly organised
Throw you in the deep end
Site labourer (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London23 May 2019
The pay is rubbish for the jobs they make you do, made me go to a site early in the morning where i was not needed, sent me back home to only call me 2 hours later and send me to another site, came to the site basically been told to do every job known under the sun.
Pros
Work available at various sites
Cons
Low Pay rate, sent to different sites every week.
rubbish
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Putney18 February 2019
rubbish and boring and horrible people they pay terrible rates and dont have respect for anyone not even themselves. DO NOT work for them complete time wasters.
good
Recruitment consultant (Former Employee) –  bristol21 October 2015
This was a good company to work for, i really enjoyed my time there but the job isn't for me they gave me a lot of support but the job just wasnt for me