GE Corporate

GE Corporate Employee Reviews

United Kingdom243 reviews
The people were the reason I stayed as long as I did, we were going to get made redundant so i left to avoid looking for a job with 10 similar people to me.
Very good company - passionate about the people who work for them thus safety is at the forefront of there business - all person adopt and promote the core values of the company at all times
A typical day would be clock in, get changed, head out into workplace, check with team lead on target for the day, sit down at one of the 4 stations and get to work.
GE is one of the best cultures I have worked at. Meritocracy, challenging and opportunity to progress. Strongly recommended as a first or second job to learn.
I worked for GE Oil&Gas from 2006 , having all kind of experiences , starting with new plant installation , finishing with high level of service , troubleshooting and maintenance on GE machines.
I did not do an interview for GE I was acquired as part of an acquisition, Overall working for GE was challenging and rewarding, where you were encouraged to work under your own initiative
Lot's of things and responsibilities. A bit more help required upon arrival for smoother handover.
Great methods and techniques in overall operations and data driven organisation.
Overall General Electric is a very good company to work for. It has a lot of employee benefits and decent salary. Depending on which department you and it can be a little bit unstructured and demotivating depending the Department.
GE is a good company to be working with . Benefits are good and good work life balance good recognition for work done . Training for your next level provided

Assistant to cpd and personal training and development
.A typical day at day is full of training and experience , i learned a lot of management and engineering process and that add a big value to my experience
a typical day work at GE is relaxing and stress free. i recommend GE as its one of the best organizations to chose to work at. salary standards have to be improved.
Immense opportunities to work with trending technologies. Despite being recruited as an Intern, I was given an opportunity to manage multiple IT projects. Hard work gets recognized.

Pros:

Certifications, WFH, Cafeteria, Gym, Parking, Tennis & Badminton
The role expanded in line with the business during the period of employment. It grew into a much larger role than tech/manager but not to the detriment of myself or the business.
GE provides a great learning and training environments to its employee. its a challenging environment and the company has a great expectation from you and lots of responsibilities to handle as you are taken on board.
GE Looks after you, financially and otherwise. There's plenty of initiatives to support and reward staff. Suffers greatly from an over-abundance of middle-managers - especially when not all are great managers
Pros
Great staff initiatives and rewards
Cons
Poor management in some cases
Enjoyed my time there until redundancy.
It was a challenging workplace butwith great reward and gain. I particularly liked their philosophy of opportunity to grow.
A typical day as an intern was relaxing and filled with new opportunities to learn.
I learnt about motors as well as the assembly and production lines.

The management was sound and what needed to be sorted out was in fact sorted out.
All staff made redundant as company no longer exisits due to parent company pulling out of the financial sector. It was a good company to work for with great staff
location was difficult but that is the case working in the middle east managers unwilling to raise concerns with client including working in an unsafe conditions X-raying of equipment.
High risk adversion
Not clear world wide strategy

Great company culture

Good over all bonuses

Very political enviroment

Good possibility to improve your carreer
Great place to work offshore, my only concern in the management. Its a very fast paced and competitive place to work, but if you put in the grind you reep the rewards.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at GE Corporate. Our community is ready to answer.
3.4K