G4S Employee Review

some times
Security Officer/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Birmingham6 March 2018
working as a security officer at the hospital was quite rewarding at times because you get to meet all kinds of people patients visitors public sector ie police fire brigade top surgeons n h s management and estates but as a contractor our management was never to be seen when you needed them and had to make decisions but most of the time wasn't the right ones and was punished for your actions
Pros
Cons
some times

Other G4S Employee Reviews

Flexible,great colleagues..
Meet and Greet (Current Employee) –  Southampton21 June 2018
Sometimes long hours, the flexibility of this Zero hours contract is it's greatest advantage, plus the chance to work only later shifts.uniform supplied.
A typical day could involve an early start, helping Guests to find their luggage, manning esculaters,manning level crossings and directing guests to their transport..
Afternoon duties include, Booking Guests on to their cruises using computers to record passport details etc. Handling queues, directing guests to the appropriate areas.
Often you are working several hours on the computer without a break.
The most enjoyable thing is working as a team, the comaraderie is second to none.
Pros
Uniform and Flexibility.
Cons
Time spent on your feet of sitting at a computer.
Productive and enjoyable
SECURITY CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT/DRIVER (Former Employee) –  nine elms19 June 2018
Working for G4S for 18 years has been good but also stressful
due to security risks I have experienced over the years.
Start of day consists of going into the depot, collecting vehicle keys from the control office. I would spend 10/15 minutes checking vehicle and other necessary requirements.
Reversing into the loading bays and loading up and getting ready for
the start of my working day.
My daily duties would involve collection of money from various stores
including banks and also delivering large sums of money and
jewellery to various stores and banks.
The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with the customers, appreciation and recognition established over the
years.
Pros
Pay and customer interaction
Cons
Risks element of job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at G4S. Our community is ready to answer.

52.2K