G4S Employee Reviews in London

Security Officer
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  London21 May 2018
The events they handle are amazing. You get to travel to a new location every week so you're exposed to so much more and get a real job satisfaction from that.
intresting place to work at
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  London1 May 2018
I was there only for short time but during this time i noticed this company is very well structured and well orgenised. good money however i worked long hours.
Pros
good money
Cons
long shifts
Very nice and equal company, fair and lovely company
Screening Officer (Current Employee) –  London, England10 April 2018
Its an awesome company and awesome job would never want to leave all staff memebers very polite and the company has never given me a hassle always kept me happy and enjoying i frankily love my job.
good work experience
Security Manager (Former Employee) –  London26 February 2018
A good place to work, I managed to meet lovely people and some amazing individual with vision and talent. working with the4 company help me a lot in management aspect of it.
Over all good
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  London31 January 2018
First day of the work was very hard
I learned how to use the radio phonetics alphabets
Management is good
The site I am working on people are not good
Some time people don't respect
Supervisor is very funny.
Professional
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London25 January 2018
Having worked with G4S London Olympics and Paralympics Wimbledon championship tennis and few corporate site in London meeting new people and different culture and how to respect them

Management always easy to speak and willing to help. worked at Wimbledon championship and i keep going back because of the good experience with customers and staff i had
Pros
free lunch
Cons
12:00 hours
long term employment
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London3 January 2018
good company for job security. I work a 9-5 position which suits my availability and so I have a good work/ life balance. there are sufficient break times and good management
fun experience
Steward (Former Employee) –  London29 December 2017
it was a fun experience seeing live events for free. Also ensuring that everybody got to and from an event in a safe way. Another aspect of this job that was refreshing was the amount of people who enjoyed the event with no hassle
Good company to start out with they gave me big opportunities working in a vast range of environments from events to Government contracts.
DS security (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London28 December 2017
I experienced a good working relationship with management & never found it hard to voice concerns & I enjoyed the team I worked with London & outter London.
Pros
Free lunch was some times provided depending on location, if working out of London free lunch breakfast & dinners also travel
Cons
Long hour but goes with the nature of the job
work place staff
Security Officer (SIA Licence (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London6 December 2017
staff that arent management are great and friendly, learning alot of face to face with public and clients, hardest part of the job would be to be sitting and doing nothing for hours at a time but also partly enjoyable if you work on your own as it has a relaxed vibe with no tension.
Pros
constant shifts and sometimes a great atmosphere
Cons
pay is too low and job advancment or site exchange not possible witout replacement
Demanding Utilitiy meter reader
G4S utilities (Former Employee) –  London9 November 2017
When you have not been with a company or business long enough to comment good or bad I find it is best not to do or say anything that could be deemed as predjust.
Pros
Company vehicle
Cons
Competion high targets
good
Transport Manager (Current Employee) –  London8 October 2017
Lovely people very friendly and funny, make the day go by very quick, flexible work for safety stewards, well paid and enjoyable. Good for part time work on the side.
Large events are not managed properly
Security Operative (Former Employee) –  London18 August 2017
I worked at the 2012 olympics in London, in my time working i experienced pay problems, lack of water, food. humane standards were not met. I had my accommodation changed 4 times in various parts in London and also experienced issues with work rota
Pros
good pay
Empresa sólida e idônea.
Analista de Recursos Humanos (Former Employee) –  Londres15 August 2017
Empresa está em crescimento no Brasil, está fazendo uma reestruturação para se adequar ao quadro econômico do país.
Pros
Multinacional de renome.
Cons
Falta treinamento para gestão.
Ambulance driver review
Ambulance Driver (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London14 August 2017
Not a good company at all. Only care about profits, constantly put staff and patients at risk. Hours are long with low pay, half if the resources uses to do the job are inadequate. Poorly run from management down to front line staff
Pros
Company vehicle
Cons
Long hour, long distances, low pay
Best time at AELTC
Security Officer/Team Leader (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London/Wimbledon5 August 2017
loved my time during working at AELTC Wimbledon.worked as Security Team Leader of VIP Transport Services for Players and all Players.Dealing with all the Players directly.
Pros
free learning
Cons
flexible hours
god compannny
security Officer (Former Employee) –  London24 June 2017
A big company with a lot of people not trained enough. God management .the hardest part of the job was i didn't have a fixed site to work. but i enjoyed to work whit them.
Very Good Company
(Operations Manager) (DWP Contract) (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London15 June 2017
There very good to work for I can't complain, I would recommend to others seeking work in the security industry, they offer a contract unlike most security companies that only offer zero hour.
Pros
Management Trainee Program
Cons
Not Much
productive
events steward (Former Employee) –  london27 May 2017
requires work ethic and determination to get the work done. i learnt how to manage different personalities. work was intense and everyday was different
Pros
free lunches
Fun place
Security Supervisor (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London25 May 2017
Great to be around new people every day it is really exciting to meet people. Directioning them was a huge factor within the firmand looking out for the really enjoyable time spent there.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
N/a