For me i went into a hotel couple of managers attending to people. It was chilled i won't say it's a interview since they didn't ask about experiences,gaps in history ect. They say it takes 6 weeks, which is very disappointing. But the staff was very nice and friendly.
Ok interview process mine was at turf moor in very comfortable surroundings lasted about 45 mins and found out about 2 days later i had been successful employee till very recently but all in all a great company to work for if u want to see some great places and get to travel a lot.....
Nothing special they just collect Ur document and giving you a paper where to write down what security job means ! My 5 years old son can pass the interview easy
Stupid silly questions ever
20 days if I have been selected
Interview are easy and no difficult questions
Total lies they give you about the job. Tell you one thing and when you start it's a total other job they say it's 42 hours a week when it's much more they are crooks and don't have any empathy towards it's workers only thing I say don't go for the interview save your self the pain.
Good, <h1>Good!</h1> The interview can last up to 11 hours
Your taken to a remote farmhouse in north Wales for 24 hours where your interviewed and interigated to make sure your not a mole from a rival company
Was interviewed by 2 people, I believe a regional manager and someone from HR, both very pleasant and welcoming. Interview lasted around 30 minutes. Usual interview question based around career history, security roles in general and customer service. Was offered the position the next day so very quick.
- How should you prepare for an interview at G4S?20 people answered
- Does G4S require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does G4S do and how…15 people answered
- Do you offer training to gain SIA licence, as I am considering a career change? Thank you14 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at G4S?10 people answered
- How long does the whole process take from interview to finding out if you've been successful?8 people answered
- How long does screening take?6 people answered
- Do you need any previous experience?6 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make G4S a better place to work?5 people answered
- Do I need an sia licence5 people answered
- Can I do part time work at g4s5 people answered