Instill discipline and proper man management in Supervisors/managers, because there isn’t one iota of that at Manchester branch. They seriously do not have a clue how to manage.
Have some respect for the employees that do the work and make the company money
Hold managers accountable for their staff turn over especially the bullying of their staff that is a big big problem in this company. Also the wages are very very low
Hold managers accountable monitor them regarding staff turnover if failing to recruit staff and if sickness or staff leaving levels are high. Zero hour contracts should be replaced as soon as permanent work available lack of this should be monitored Managers should where possible step up to the mark and cover work and show their willingness to help and knuckle down when staff are thin on the ground boost morale and not alienate themselves from workers
Reduce heirarchy. Promote fulltime. Go back to old system. Javelin a nightmare.
- What is the interview process like?26 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at G4S?20 people answered
- Does G4S require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does G4S do and how…16 people answered
- Do you offer training to gain SIA licence, as I am considering a career change? Thank you14 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at G4S?12 people answered
- How long does the whole process take from interview to finding out if you've been successful?9 people answered
- How long does screening take?6 people answered
- Do you need any previous experience?6 people answered
- Do I need an sia licence5 people answered
- What is the interview process like at G4S?5 people answered