Wing it, it doesn't matter what you say, you'll get the job
By not turning up!! Horrendous company be warned
Bring with u all the documents requested, make an easy working history and the skill u have and u did in the last job
The security officer interview is probably the easiest you will do, your application covers most of what they are going to ask you and if you already have guard experience, then use examples of situations you have dealt with. They also ask are you willing to possibly stand for mlre than 12 hours a day, and can you work longer than 12 hours. My interview was over in 10 minutes and before I got out the G4S Head Office door, I was phoned and told I got the job.
Don’t let your guard down because they will pounce like a wild animal
Don't bother going. to be honest .. you will regret it.
Protect your body with an old carpet or similar because you will probably get roughed up
Take a six pack of strong lager and a couple of cigars.
Take a copy of your assault charges with as many asbo orders you can produce that way you've got a brilliant chance of top management.
Just show up
- What is the interview process like?25 people answered
- Does G4S require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does G4S do and how…15 people answered
- Do you offer training to gain SIA licence, as I am considering a career change? Thank you14 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at G4S?10 people answered
- How long does the whole process take from interview to finding out if you've been successful?8 people answered
- How long does screening take?6 people answered
- Do you need any previous experience?6 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make G4S a better place to work?5 people answered
- Do I need an sia licence5 people answered
- Can I do part time work at g4s5 people answered