They don't really care about Ur background at interview .
They don’t bother with that sort of stuff if you can walk and talk you’ll do
Applying for prison officer how far do your back ground checks go. 5 years or more
If you got skeletons in the cupboard don't think this job Will do you!
Yes make sure your knuckles are scuffed and scratched
Your checked out at the local masonic lodge and buffalos society
You have to be a member of the round table with a well presented suit of armour and sword
Yes its harder to stay in then get in due to horrendous back stabbing
CRB checks are mandatory.
Takes approx. 1 week to come back
Only interested in your prison life or borstal life
- What is the interview process like?25 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at G4S?20 people answered
- Do you offer training to gain SIA licence, as I am considering a career change? Thank you14 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at G4S?10 people answered
- How long does the whole process take from interview to finding out if you've been successful?8 people answered
- How long does screening take?6 people answered
- Do you need any previous experience?6 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make G4S a better place to work?5 people answered
- Do I need an sia licence5 people answered
- Can I do part time work at g4s5 people answered