Yes they do, and only have to repay if you leave the company within year from the date you did the Sia training.
You’re sent to pympton for royal marine training so take enough clothes for 14 months
when you pass your presented with G4S uniform and an electric blanket
Training is carried out over a game of snakes and ladders with a few cans of beer
There still doing training ive just done it
They stopped doing sia training. They only employ current sia holders.
More penny pinching.
Yes marshal arts are very high on their agenda.
Your training is similar to SF selection so be prepared
They have their own training facility in Aberdeen it's 6 weeks away from home with helicopter flights each way but you finish the course well certificated and a positive outlook on life.
Full metal jacket training provided FOC.
£440 dedicated from your first and second weeks wages in2 half payments
- What is the interview process like?25 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at G4S?20 people answered
- Does G4S require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does G4S do and how…15 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at G4S?10 people answered
- How long does the whole process take from interview to finding out if you've been successful?8 people answered
- How long does screening take?6 people answered
- Do you need any previous experience?6 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make G4S a better place to work?5 people answered
- Do I need an sia licence5 people answered
- Can I do part time work at g4s5 people answered