Yes but g4s put you through training if you don't have one. I have not long done mine through g4s.
If you are working a frontline job, as a security guard, retail security, cash transit, front of house or gereally dealing with the members of the public or working in a public environment, yes.
check the SIA website for clarification and its also down to what the employer whishes .
Yes? The are different license you can gain with training.
Yes but the employ people without them and get staff to lie for them
Yes, apparently g4s stopped doing training for sia. So they now only employ sia holders.
- What is the interview process like?26 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at G4S?20 people answered
- Does G4S require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does G4S do and how…16 people answered
- Do you offer training to gain SIA licence, as I am considering a career change? Thank you14 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at G4S?12 people answered
- How long does the whole process take from interview to finding out if you've been successful?9 people answered
- How long does screening take?6 people answered
- Do you need any previous experience?6 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make G4S a better place to work?5 people answered
- What is the interview process like at G4S?5 people answered