G2 Legal Limited

G2 Legal Limited Pay & Benefits reviews

United Kingdom16 reviews
Dynamic place to work
I joined G2 Legal back in 2014 for a short while before moving abroad to work. For me it was a no-brainer to return to G2 when I returned to the UK. Not only does G2 Legal provide a friendly and "family feel" culture, the management respond to your input. If you have a passion, they listen, and give you the freedom to run with ideas.

All new employees get first class training from G2's in-house trainer who offers a catalogue of training courses to help you become the very best consultant you can.

It's great that everyone gets access to Directors too. It really makes you feel that you can make a difference to the future of firm.

Salary and commission structures are one of the best around too so if you want to make money, it's a great place to do it.

The harderst part of the job is the ups and downs of recruitment - but you get that with any agency.

I love working here - it's offers a "grown up" environment that is flexible and can respond quickly to what's going on in the market.
Pros
Flexibility, culture
Cons
There are so many good recruiters here that it can we hard to beat them on the sales leader board
Best recruitment company!
Since joining the business I have been overwhelmed with how much I ENJOY going to work everyday! Great firm, cant praise enough since joining last year! :-)
Pros
Working environment, bonus structure, colleagues
Cons
Working till 5:30 on a Friday
Pleasant environment
Everyone at G2 Legal is really friendly, and overall it's a very collegiate and pleasant working environment. The managing director is a fantastic boss.

Core hours at G2 Legal are 9am-6pm and due to the cloud based system you don't have to overstay at the office if you don't want to, as you can easily access everything from home.

There are no strict KPIs in terms of how many calls or interviews you secure (as long as you're doing what you should be). However, there are relatively strict billings targets in place that will affect your personal commission structure, with the London office staff billings targets being a lot higher than those in other offices at the same level.
Pros
No strict KPIs, Uncapped commission
Cons
No additional benefits (i.e. no medical, season tickets, or perks)