G2 Legal Limited

G2 Legal Limited Employee Reviews for Recruitment Consultant

Recruitment Consultant8 reviews
United Kingdom8 reviews
Grown Up Environment
Having worked at G2 Legal for many years I have seen the company grow significantly. But even with this growth G2 has retained an encouraging and grown up environment.

We have always been privileged to have some of the latest recruitment tools, but also now have a marketing manager, in-house trainer, resourcer's and dedicated army of support staff, all on-board to make life easier and help us be successful.

We are encouraged to do well, but not micro-managed. If you need help and support it is always there, but equally if you prefer autonomy then you can get that here too!

Unlike some other recruitment consultancies, G2 is a professional business. We are all in it for the long term, and not quick wins.We understand reputation is key, and as such act with integrity and professionalism.
Pros
encouraging environment, autonomy, friendly
Feel valued
One of the best things about working at G2 Legal is the recognition that you are given.

The feel and set up of the place is great (especially being based in the heart of Brighton!) and there is a very supportive culture, with someone always on hand to help.
Pros
Supportive environment, location, recognition
Cons
Relaxed but professional and uccessful.
G2 Legal is a pleasant place to work.

Too many recruitment firms are micro managed sales floors it's refreshing to work in a firm that allows you to develop your clients and your workload as you see fit. offering autonomy and support in equal measure.
Pros
Support Training, good quality amnagement
G2 Legal is a great place to work, it's a relaxed and friendly working environment and it doesn't feel like a chore coming to work.
Pros
Great working environment, friendly and approachable
Cons
Working until 5:30 on a friday
A great place to work!
G2 Legal is a fantastic place to work. Everyone is really helpful and supportive of one another which makes it a great working environment. We have regular training which is very helpful.
Best recruitment company!
Since joining the business I have been overwhelmed with how much I ENJOY going to work everyday! Great firm, cant praise enough since joining last year! :-)
Pros
Working environment, bonus structure, colleagues
Cons
Working till 5:30 on a Friday
A Great place to work
I've worked at G2 for a number of years and really enjoy the culture and autonomy.

Unlike most recruitment agencies we're not bound by KPIs so we focus on matching the right people with the right opportunity, not chasing numbers.
Pros
Autonomy and no KPIs
Cons
You'll need to be able to think for yourself
Pleasant environment
Everyone at G2 Legal is really friendly, and overall it's a very collegiate and pleasant working environment. The managing director is a fantastic boss.

Core hours at G2 Legal are 9am-6pm and due to the cloud based system you don't have to overstay at the office if you don't want to, as you can easily access everything from home.

There are no strict KPIs in terms of how many calls or interviews you secure (as long as you're doing what you should be). However, there are relatively strict billings targets in place that will affect your personal commission structure, with the London office staff billings targets being a lot higher than those in other offices at the same level.
Pros
No strict KPIs, Uncapped commission
Cons
No additional benefits (i.e. no medical, season tickets, or perks)
Ask a question about working or interviewing at G2 Legal Limited. Our community is ready to answer.
4.7