G2 Legal Limited Employee Reviews

Grown Up Environment
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Brighton, East Sussex23 February 2017
Having worked at G2 Legal for many years I have seen the company grow significantly. But even with this growth G2 has retained an encouraging and grown up environment.

We have always been privileged to have some of the latest recruitment tools, but also now have a marketing manager, in-house trainer, resourcer's and dedicated army of support staff, all on-board to make life easier and help us be successful.

We are encouraged to do well, but not micro-managed. If you need help and support it is always there, but equally if you prefer autonomy then you can get that here too!

Unlike some other recruitment consultancies, G2 is a professional business. We are all in it for the long term, and not quick wins.We understand reputation is key, and as such act with integrity and professionalism.
Pros
encouraging environment, autonomy, friendly
Feel valued
One of the best things about working at G2 Legal is the recognition that you are given.

The feel and set up of the place is great (especially being based in the heart of Brighton!) and there is a very supportive culture, with someone always on hand to help.
Pros
Supportive environment, location, recognition
Dynamic place to work
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester23 February 2017
I joined G2 Legal back in 2014 for a short while before moving abroad to work. For me it was a no-brainer to return to G2 when I returned to the UK. Not only does G2 Legal provide a friendly and "family feel" culture, the management respond to your input. If you have a passion, they listen, and give you the freedom to run with ideas.

All new employees get first class training from G2's in-house trainer who offers a catalogue of training courses to help you become the very best consultant you can.

It's great that everyone gets access to Directors too. It really makes you feel that you can make a difference to the future of firm.

Salary and commission structures are one of the best around too so if you want to make money, it's a great place to do it.

The harderst part of the job is the ups and downs of recruitment - but you get that with any agency.

I love working here - it's offers a "grown up" environment that is flexible and can respond quickly to what's going on in the market.
Pros
Flexibility, culture
Cons
There are so many good recruiters here that it can we hard to beat them on the sales leader board
Relaxed but professional and uccessful.
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Brighton23 February 2017
G2 Legal is a pleasant place to work.

Too many recruitment firms are micro managed sales floors it's refreshing to work in a firm that allows you to develop your clients and your workload as you see fit. offering autonomy and support in equal measure.
Pros
Support Training, good quality amnagement
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester23 February 2017
G2 Legal is a great place to work, it's a relaxed and friendly working environment and it doesn't feel like a chore coming to work.
Pros
Great working environment, friendly and approachable
Cons
Working until 5:30 on a friday
A great place to work!
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester22 February 2017
G2 Legal is a fantastic place to work. Everyone is really helpful and supportive of one another which makes it a great working environment. We have regular training which is very helpful.
Excellent recruitment and talent acquisition specialists
Consultant (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London22 February 2017
Having made the move from legal private practice to G2 Legal a career here has been both challenging and extremely rewarding. Management have been fantastic in growing the company since I have joined and the degree of development you have as a recruiter here is second to none.
Pros
My team
Best recruitment company!
Since joining the business I have been overwhelmed with how much I ENJOY going to work everyday! Great firm, cant praise enough since joining last year! :-)
Pros
Working environment, bonus structure, colleagues
Cons
Working till 5:30 on a Friday
A Great place to work
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London21 February 2017
I've worked at G2 for a number of years and really enjoy the culture and autonomy.

Unlike most recruitment agencies we're not bound by KPIs so we focus on matching the right people with the right opportunity, not chasing numbers.
Pros
Autonomy and no KPIs
Cons
You'll need to be able to think for yourself
I always enjoy coming to work!
Senior Legal Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Manchester21 February 2017
I have worked for G2 Legal for over three years and have thoroughly enjoyed my time here so far. What I first noticed about the environment was that there were many members of staff who had been with the company in excess of ten years and I started to learn why pretty quickly.

As an employee you are never overlooked, you are constantly supported in both a personal and professional way and the management provide you with all the necessary tools to enable you to be successful.

You are rewarded for all your achievements but more importantly encouraged in the harder periods.

I love working for this company and I never fear coming back to work after a weekend off!
Pros
working with the friendliest bunch of people you could meet!
Cons
working until 5.30 on a Friday, though even this isn't a chore!
A Great Place To Work
Associate Director (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London21 February 2017
I've worked for G2 for many years now, along with several other long-standing members of the team, and have to say I think its a great place to work.

They seem to have the ideal balance of being an owner managed company but with a national and international coverage.

I've always found the management to be approachable and supportive and for a sales environment this is key to longevity and success.

If you want to work hard and be handsomely rewarded then this is a great place to work.
Pros
Free lunches for high achievers
Productive, Friendly Workplace
Sales Support Administrator (Current Employee) –  Brighton, East Sussex21 February 2017
G2 Legal brings to legal recruitment what other companies fail to, a sense of morality, pride and professionalism - All the while encompassing that which makes for a productive workplace.

The atmosphere in the office is always positive and educational, everyone is looking to learn and are always happy to help. Despite the stereotypes that come with working at a recruitment agency, G2 Legal has a calm and cheerful attitude, with nothing in the way of inter-company conflict.

A truly great company.
Pros
Friendly Employees, Great Management
Great Firm to Work Form
Senior Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester21 February 2017
Lovely firm to work for, great staff and excellent management team. G2 Legal provide great ongoing training to all staff at all level and the Manchester Office is a friendly environment to work in.
Pleasant environment
Legal Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  City of London, Greater London21 February 2017
Everyone at G2 Legal is really friendly, and overall it's a very collegiate and pleasant working environment. The managing director is a fantastic boss.

Core hours at G2 Legal are 9am-6pm and due to the cloud based system you don't have to overstay at the office if you don't want to, as you can easily access everything from home.

There are no strict KPIs in terms of how many calls or interviews you secure (as long as you're doing what you should be). However, there are relatively strict billings targets in place that will affect your personal commission structure, with the London office staff billings targets being a lot higher than those in other offices at the same level.
Pros
No strict KPIs, Uncapped commission
Cons
No additional benefits (i.e. no medical, season tickets, or perks)
Positive
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Brighton, East Sussex21 February 2017
All in all, G2 is a great place to work, from the perspective of someone with experience working for various recruitment agencies both corporate and more traditional high street based recruiters, it's definitively the most enjoyable environment.
Pros
Relaxed, performance based culture, not micro managed
Cons
Dress code should be more relaxed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at G2 Legal Limited. Our community is ready to answer.

G2 Legal Limited Reviews by Location