Fylde Office Service Bureau Ltd

Fylde Office Service Bureau Ltd Employee Reviews

I worked for this agency for approximately 18 months. I always got regular work and always got paid on time, It's the best agency I have ever worked for. Staff are friendly and always helpful.
Pros
Getting paid weekly regular work
learnt a lot and got posted to various companies and had different roles to play in each of them. not once was my time with fylde office was dull or boring.
Pros
never in one job for to long
Cons
never made friends
This is a good place to start on the career ladder. They offer many opportunities in a variety of office environments. Highly recommended to any graduate looking for their first start in business.
Worked for NHS Pensions - providing administrative support, checking documents in order to pay NHS staff their pensions. Worked for Blackpool Victoria Hospital - Audio typing of letters to GPs, patients and hospital staff.
Pros
Loved the work
Cons
Temporary positions
Fylde Office Service Bureau are an Agency I worked for at Blackpool Victoria Hospital. The average work day would be to get in for about 8 - 8:30, type out clinic letters all day with a half an hour lunch and go home. I didn't take the work home with me and wasn't being vigilantly watched by the management which is a rarity in this type of a job. It was a good company to work for.
Pros
Very relaxed environment
Cons
Not a lot of job security
Most of my day is spent typing letters for Doctors and Psychologists using an audio tape machine. I have in the past used a digital system. I am based in my own office and like to keep my work space tidy and extremely well organised.
Pros
Easy for hospital appointments