Future Education Employee Reviews

Administration Assistant (Former Employee) –  London24 October 2018
Everyone had their clients that came in and you would deal with your clients and if ever needed support you would have colleagues help and had a laugh in the office.
Pros
free refreshments
Cons
on computer all day
ok
Teaching Assistant Level 2 (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands24 July 2018
ok to work for if you are flexible but very slow at placing into asked work. keep contacting you when on leave. last minute phone calls to go work without warning. called at 7:30am to go work for 8:30am not possible with two young school aged children.
Disappointed
Teaching Assistant (Former Employee) –  Croydon6 December 2017
Stay away from future education. They lie about their rate of pay and pay you less. They trick you into using umbrella company for your tax. And end up swindling you off your hard earned money. Stay away from FUTURE EDUCATION!!!
Excellent, helpful and supportive
Teacher (Current Employee) –  England8 August 2017
Future Education secured me a full time job in a great school. They were always helpful, supportive and friendly. I also did supply work for them and they found me work every day I wanted it and listened to my requiremts and feedback. I would recommend them to anyone looking for teaching work.
Very efficient
Nursery Teacher (Former Employee) –  Lucas Vale Nursery, Deptford20 September 2016
Future Education were very reliable and efficient in their work. They always informed me in advance the school l had to go the next day and always kept me informed of new issues both with the school and current educational issues generally. The schools they assigned me, the staff were approachable and always wiling to help. The only downside was they never got me a school closer to my house and it was always a struggle to there on time.
Pros
Good management
Cons
Don't have schools in and around Mitcham, Croydon etc areas
Hard work but rewarding
LSA and Arts Award Adviser/Leader (Current Employee) –  Norwich28 January 2015
Future Education started my career properly, they believed in me and my ability. I am offered regular training and also have the chance to re-do my GCSE's english maths and science if i wish. I have gain a massive amount of experience working with young people ages 14-16 who have social, emotional, behavioural and learning difficulties (SEN). As well as young offenders and drug users. I now have the skills to manage young people that have these characteristics and support them through their last years in schooling education. I have assisted in Information and creative technology (I&CT) lessons for over two years so my I&CT skills and ability are at a very high level. I support them across the curriculum as well as extra lessons. I have supported learners with their college applications and interviews as well as personal issues.
Staff members are very supportive and brilliant at their job.
The hardest part of my role is watching learners doubt themselves so much that they ignore their ability and natural want to achieve and succeed in life by pushing away the people around them that want to support and give them the best possible opportunities in life.
The most enjoyable has to be getting to the end and seeing how far an individual has come and looking back on all they have achieved things that they never thought they could or would.