Future Directions CIC Employee Reviews

Desist
Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Preston, Lancashire23 January 2020
The company is a private money grabber that works its staff to the grave. Doesn’t look after its staffs. And pay them pea nuts while the bosses drives Mercedes and top rang cars.
Good , enjoyable place to work
Health Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Higher Blackley18 January 2020
I thouroughly enjoy my job and get great job satisfaction. My management team could not be more helpful with any problems that may arise. The people we support are all amazing and great characters
Great organisation
Finance Manager (Current Employee) –  Oldham15 January 2020
I've worked at Future directions in finance for almost a year. With outstanding values throughout and a fair and caring management team, there isn't one member of staff who isn't values driven and hard working. Finance, HR and Payroll are such a lovely team and you get so much from working there. We all work really well with each other and the office environment is lovely.
great place
Manager (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester14 January 2020
Outstanding CQC results for an outstanding company who I have worked for many years . I have been able to progress over the years and been supported to qualify up to level 5 in care. Have I learn numerous new skills over the years and still supported to do so. I enjoy my job. The people I work with and care for are lovely. management are supportive and approachable .
Pros
positive person centred company
I love it
Personal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester14 January 2020
Ive worked here for a while now and i really adore it. Im always telling friends and family how much i love my job. I couldn't work anywhere else. Its the best job ive ever had. I would highly recommend this company and all they do. Ive never had a problem with it.
Great Values driven Company to work for
Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Oldham, Greater Manchester10 January 2020
The work environment is really welcoming. Everyone supports each other and it is like working for a big family with a great ethos. Everyone works really hard to deliver a values driven service which always puts people we support first without a doubt. Training opportunities are fantastic for all staff and the events with senior managers over the year are a great time to catch-up on what's going on in the organisation and makes you feel that everyone is making a difference to peoples lives and that you are valued by everyone.
Pros
feeling rewarded
Dynamic and values-driven organisation
Business Development Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Chadderton, Greater Manchester8 January 2020
I've been working at Future Directions for 2 years, and every day there are new and exciting things to do. They provide opportunities and support to progress your career, and everyone is really friendly and supportive. It is genuinely a values-driven organisation, no matter what your role you know you are making a real difference to the lives of the people we support. I highly recommend working here.
Productive workplace with lovely people
Human Resource Administrator (Current Employee) –  Chadderton, Greater Manchester8 January 2020
The work culture in the head office is outstanding with everyone striving to live out the company values everyday by putting people first and going the extra mile. This is apparent from management to support staff and has recently been recognised by an outstanding CQC rating.

The HR team is lovely to work with with every person working hard for both the staff and the people we support.

The team also works closely with finance who are incredibly helpful which makes it an enjoyable place to work.

I would recommend to anyone to work at Future Directions as I am proud to say I work here.
Caring and Values Based Company
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Marle House, Oldham8 January 2020
I have worked at Future Directions CIC for over 10 years and they have supported me through many changes in my life. They are flexible, people centred and fair in dealing with their staff. Everyone in the company strives to do their best for the people we support by living the company values which are: putting people first, being transparent, going the extra mile, being creative and being adaptable. They have recently been inspected by the CQC and rated as outstanding. They provide full training for all support staff. I would recommend them to anyone.
Great Company
Finance Officer (Current Employee) –  Head Office8 January 2020
I have worked here since August in finance and really enjoy my job, the staff are always reliable and everyone has the interest of the people we support in there heart, they fully live out there values each day.
Steer clear
Finance Assistant (Former Employee) –  Broadgate, Chadderton18 December 2019
I only worked there for a few weeks, the staff were lovely people, however the accountant/finance manager, is a sarcastic and nasty piece of work, very difficult to work with.
The management and directors are a pretty strange bunch, but as I said, the rest of the staff are lovely people.
It's predominantly a female environment, but I had no issue with that.
Great and caring place to work
HR Officer (Former Employee) –  Oldham, Greater Manchester17 December 2019
I have worked at Future Directions CIC since March now and it has been evident from the get go that they really care about their staff. The staff are friendly and always happy to help.

I would recommend to all my friends and family!
Pros
Caring Company
Cons
Good company to work for, a rare commodity in care .. they actually do care !
Support Worker (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Warrington, Cheshire6 December 2019
Such a shame that they lost their contracts in Warrington 2 years ago .Other companies should look at their work practices and learn! Good work ethics
Good company to work for
Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Altrincham, Greater Manchester3 December 2019
Enjoyed working here. Very fulfilling job. I would definitely work here again, taught me a lot and gave me a great experience to take with me later on in life
So annoying
LSW (Former Employee) –  Preston, Lancashire27 November 2019
If you live in Preston and don't have a car, be ready to WALK A LOT. Plus, even though I had informed them I am a student they sent me around 4 emails just to make sure I would come to the interview, when I got there they said that they don't usually take students as the training is full time... so did you not read my cv and application form clearly stating I am a student, made me waste money on transport and energy. JUST AWFUL!!!! People keep telling me that it might have been my ethnicity that made them send me away, but I can't confirm that.
Training is good, rewarding job
Admin Assistant (Current Employee) –  Oldham, Greater Manchester14 August 2019
They provide excellent training which allows you to do your job to a high standard. The work is also very rewarding, supporting people in their daily lives is very full-filling. People are always ready to give you help if you need it.
The worst
Personal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester31 July 2019
Honestly the worse workplace that i have ever worked at.
Staff and clients definitely do not get any help and support from your managers, they only come when its convenient to them.
Certain members of staff have privileges over others, the pay inst worth the amount of disrespect you endure and long hours you work.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Managers, no support for the staff, low pay
Values based
Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Warrington24 April 2019
I loved working for FD, I always felt very supported and liked how senior management were always available and got involved. I felt like part of a community while working here and they really do care so much about the people they support.
Pros
Fab company, staff, management and people we supported
Cons
Long unsociable hours as is the norm in Health and Social Care
Personal assistant (Former Employee) –  Stockport, Greater Manchester4 December 2018
Review
Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Oldham, Greater Manchester2 August 2018
A good place to work, if this is your field. It will take up a lot of time, so be sure that you do not have any other commitments. A very rewarding job
Pros
Client relationships, training, management
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Future Directions CIC. Our community is ready to answer.

Future Directions CIC Reviews by Location