Future Cleaning Services

Future Cleaning Services Pay & Benefits reviews

United Kingdom143 reviews
Rubbish
Just another cleaning company. pays the least that they can get away with, pathetic support from management. dont expect any praise just constant complaints. Eventually just walked out after manager laughing about a disabled colleague.
It’s okay
The company is okay to work for not the best But it’s not actually the company who’s paying the minimum wage it’s mainly the clients who don’t want to pay too much but they expect good service etc
Compay wants to keep your wages
This company wants to take money out of your wages, what ever excuse they can think of..Uniform..why do you have to pay for their uniform..they want you to wear it?? DBS they charge you but also want to make money out of it as well, manager does,nt know how much it is and the amount goes up every time..Wages... wants to hold your holiday money as well.. even thought you've left..Terrible company.. always wondering if your going to be paid correctly..not your not
Bad management.
High expectations in short space of time.
Unfair approach.

Management does what they want.

It's not terrible but it's not great either.

Only perk was free movie tickets.
Dreadful Company.
Total slave labour, I am doing at least 3 peoples work, it is so difficult to believe that they can get away with treating there employees so dreadfully, please avoid this company.
Your wages are never right, you will not get holiday pay or if you do it will only be for a few day's.

No cover, expected to not only do 8 hour work in 3 hours or less but the negative treatment to your hard work is draining.
This company have taken over and promised to do more work for less money, they can't so it's the cleaners who are paying the price for there greed, NEVER EVER have I worked for a company who had so much work and employed so few to do it in such a small amount of time.
good job
working at morning time. always meet nice people. never had problem with comunicasion. easy to apllying day off. minimum wage. Always looking after employee.
Worse company
Staff in head office doesn't praise you for you hard work. Travelling long distances. If did more that 8 hours they wouldn't pay you or even say thank you. I've worked for many companies and this one would defiantly the worse. Constantly talking about you behind your back. If you did your 8 hours on the road then they still expect you to do work at home for free. They would delete emails to say you havent resolved an issue when really you have. Cleaners are lovely and they have the exact same problem especially when it comes to paying the cleaners, they refuse to pay them if not been paid correctly.
Pros
work phone, work van, fuel card
Cons
disrespectful staff
Terrible company Avoid!
I worked for Future Cleaning for over 2 years. They turned a blind eye to me being bullied in my place of work by the store manager, suspended me without pay then sacked me when I eventually (after 3 months of almost daily mistreatment) verbally retaliated.
Employment laws were broken, ACAS guidelines were not adhered to.
Future ended up paying me compensation but even that was a joke. Avoid.
Pros
Good hourly rate
Cons
Unprofessional company
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Future Cleaning Services?
Dishonest Company
Ripped off final wage. Hours short.
Did not refund deposit for work shirts.

Management complicit in defrauding of money.

Always short of stock.

An awful company to work for.

Stay well away.
Pros
Cons
Terrible Company
Worsest company.
Ive been working mobile cleaner,never known my shiffts,every day theyve been changing them.After offered to me managers vacancy,but when i might to have the training just took the person who are horible with staff.Been offered one salary,paid all the time less 400pounds.Still havent paid to me money for April.
Not great, pretty bad management
Unfortunately you never get the praise you would like. Beware of not being paid properly and especially not being paid for the overtime, issues with staff that were not resolved. Not a very friendly work place unfortunately. Also the chemicals provided aren't great, would advise bringing your own.
Pros
At least its a job
Cons
Management, the pay, hours
Good and easy
Competitive salary, cleaning offices. Not difficult job. Hoovering, dusting, cleaning toilets. Good management. People wery polite and nice. One of the best jobs i've had.
Pros
good management
day to day
you would travel the entire uk for and average to good wage. the management are not the best very disorganised and extremely poor communication. would not advise!
ok
there ok you get paid and that's it management isnt the best and if you work over your hours they wont pay you for it and management is terrible and dont care
Good Company to work for
Been with Future for 2 1/2 years. Good Company to work for no major issues good managers, decent pay, good work/life balance. Can see myself working for them for years to come
Pros
Decent pay, Good work/life balance
Cons
Treat you like you owe them a favour
Bullying management and trickery
Spying checking on you and random calling in finish times and days off !
Expected to work doing payroll through your holidays and leave and the car policy is disgusting a slight chip mark or anything in the vehicle from no fault of yours will still result in charging £500 out of your monthly salary
Pros
Travel across the country
Cons
Management treatment like they own your life
Poor company
Bad company to work for, low wage for the amount of work you have to do, the site i worked at was exercise 4 less Bolton and you had to cover other shifts when staff are sick or on holiday with no extra pay and if you didn't the supervisor would get rid of you and you only get 1 weeks holiday every 3 months the area manager is no better worst company I've ever worked for stay well clear.
bradford interchange
I worked for this horrid company for 3 month never explained what they wanted me to do no hazmat suits for cleaning blood or sick up never pay sick when u of sick put u in at the deep end other cleaner who works for metro does what he wants rubbish money only normal rate bank hoildays
Pros
Cons
sick blood no training
Alright
The job alright however not very organised
Staff are amazing wherever you work

easy job

Alright for the pay
May need better instructions
Or better orginiased
good
good place to work as a road sweeper driver. however has really long hours and strict on the port of tyne.although all good fun with them sweepers.
Pros
pay
Cons
hours
early morning job
early morning job

the wages is very low

the manager and superviser is very bad for other

is lots of equipment that don't work