Future Cleaning Services Employee Reviews

Worst place ever i had work
Cleaner (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Chelmsford, Essex25 July 2018
Terrible company to work not right hours always compleins from managment even when you do your best poor company i don't recomend to any body this company never will work for them again never ever.
Broughton
Supervisor Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Broughton, Flintshire6 July 2018
Awful company to work for no respect
No training given just orders shouted at you
My first manager was really nice nothing was too much trouble.
The other managers we had were nasty and very rude
Good Company to work for
Cleaning and Facilities Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Kingston upon Hull17 June 2018
Been with Future for 2 1/2 years. Good Company to work for no major issues good managers, decent pay, good work/life balance. Can see myself working for them for years to come
Pros
Decent pay, Good work/life balance
Worst Place to Work in!
Cleaning Operative (Former Employee) –  Feltham, Greater London16 June 2018
I worked in Feltham Cineworld for a couple of months 6 days a week and this was one of the worst places to work in. Bad communication, poor wages, Stressfull work place and unstable management and a supervisor who struggles to communicate english with her team. You work hard all 6 days and the company still does not pay your wages right as there was always money missing and alot of staff have left this job for this reason. The company needs to fix this with the management in Feltham Cineworld as there is so many issues with that work place.
Cons
Stressfull, early morning, missing payments, bad managment
A independent workplace
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Portishead, Somerset21 May 2018
It is very well rounded day consists of hard work within a relaxed environment. Everyone around is friendly so its also a fun environment with the colleges.
good and hard
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Glasgow15 May 2018
I was cleaning the cinema and it was sometime a hard job to do but a funny place with good people. management was ok but not bad. it was only one type cleaning so time to time it was hard,. the most enjoyable part i think the people. it was part time
Pros
time
Cons
bending
The worst job i ever had
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Yate cineworld31 March 2018
Quite simply the worst job I've ever had breaking every health and safety regulation that has ever been made I came home every day covered in bruises a complete shambles of a company to work for
Pros
None!!
Cons
Poor wage poor working conditions
Treat you like you owe them a favour
Area Manager (Former Employee) –  York, North Yorkshire19 March 2018
Bullying management and trickery
Spying checking on you and random calling in finish times and days off ! Expected to work doing payroll through your holidays and leave and the car policy is disgusting a slight chip mark or anything in the vehicle from no fault of yours will still result in charging £500 out of your monthly salary
Pros
Travel across the country
Cons
Management treatment like they own your life
Poor company
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Bolton12 March 2018
Bad company to work for, low wage for the amount of work you have to do, the site i worked at was exercise 4 less Bolton and you had to cover other shifts when staff are sick or on holiday with no extra pay and if you didn't the supervisor would get rid of you and you only get 1 weeks holiday every 3 months the area manager is no better worst company I've ever worked for stay well clear.
bradford interchange
Cleaning Operative (Former Employee) –  Bradford, West Yorkshire22 February 2018
I worked for this horrid company for 3 month never explained what they wanted me to do no hazmat suits for cleaning blood or sick up never pay sick when u of sick put u in at the deep end other cleaner who works for metro does what he wants rubbish money only normal rate bank hoildays
Pros
Cons
sick blood no training
Productive and fun
Cleaner (part-time) (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands6 January 2018
Future cleaning is a reliable and respectable place to work with a friendly environment. Easy going people to get on with. Management are very friendly and helpful. Great place to work for highly recommended.
Pros
Plenty of breaks
Cons
Not enough hours
Horeible
Commercial Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire21 December 2017
I would not advise a single person to work for these.Equipment never there,then they blame you for it not been there when youve ordered it off at least 3 weeks before.Wouldnt go near them again.
Pros
Cons
Everthing
Productive Workplace
Contracted Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Falmouth31 October 2017
Overall I enjoy the job, the people I work with are very friendly and easy to get along with. the most enjoyable part of the job is first thing in the morning when I get in and there isn't many people on board. this is nice because I can get on with what I need to do without the possibility of being distracted. The hardest part however is the noise at times when down in the engine room as even with protective ear defenders it can be hard to cope with the level of noise.
hard work but time flies past
Cleaning Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire8 August 2017
Fast paced,and hard work,but like any cleaning job mopping vacuuming and polishing and cleaning toilets and windows,but its good to know you've done a job well.
Pros
job satisfaction
Cons
Early mornings
Alright
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Derby City Centre, Derbyshire1 August 2017
The job alright however not very organised
Staff are amazing wherever you work
easy job
Alright for the pay
May need better instructions
Or better orginiased
Unpaid Wages, Abuse, neglect, out of stock
Cleaner (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Winchester SO2326 June 2017
Noisy, rude, dirty work area, abuse, assault, harassment, buck passing, people working illegally as child minders, untaxed, unregistered >90 days, etc.
Pros
Cons
Bad work areas
Doss hole
Cleaner (part-time) (Current Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent11 June 2017
Terrible place to work always been talked about . Been giving way to much work for one person to do at one time . Supervisor not a good one what so ever
Pros
Cons
A lot
Not a bad place to work
Cinema Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Crawley, West Sussex13 May 2017
Not a bad place to work, but it is a very high demanding company and very pressurising. The area manager was lovely though, early wake up calls and very tiring.
Pros
Beautiful understanding area manager.
Cons
Pressuring
Terrible Company
Driver (Former Employee) –  South sheilds11 May 2017
Worked with this company for a couple of years...... treated like a number, owners are so far up their own a@&£.
My manager was a good guy but was getting no help from york office.
They withheld my last wage, and obviously too big now, and need to be taken down a peg or two.
Probably the worst company I've ever worked for, with the admin staff in york a joke.
Pros
Cons
Watch out for the dodgy owners
Relaxing work enviroment
Cleaner (part-time) (Former Employee) –  BMW2 May 2017
This job enabled me to work alone or within a team. I was able to get on with my work without disruption or distraction. I enjoyed my time within the company and the job that I undertook.
Pros
Relaxed
Cons
Poor management