Fusion People Ltd

Fusion People Ltd Employee Reviews for Telehandler

Telehandler3 reviews
United Kingdom3 reviews
All in all a positive experience. When issues have arisen they've been dealt with swiftly and efficiently. I would recommend Fusion People to a friend.
This agency is without a doubt one of the most useless out there. Never been offered work even though my CV is excellent and i have worked on some of the biggest construction projects on the UK.

They are about as much use as a big steaming pile of dog mess
Pros
Cons
Plenty
You are meticulously being recruited by people that never seen in their live what a building site look like.
I am doing telehandler jobs for more than 7 years,and my references and people I was working with can tell how good driver I am.

The people I was working with finished 1st phase in January with the next one due in March.

So I am looking for any work. First,Fusion People offer me a job close by for 2-3 months minimum contract.Been there for 3 days and the machine gets off hire so then no work for me.

Second after couple of days they offer me another job this time for 4 weeks.

I am going there to do my job and after ONE day they decided to offload any lorries by mobile crane so therefore no need for a forklift,or a driver.

I lost two weeks of work because of Fusion.

My question to everyone is:

AM I THE UNLUCKIEST FORKIE TO LOOK FOR A JOB?
Pros
was too short experience to notice any
Cons
lots of stress when it could've been straight forward