Fusion People Ltd

Fusion People Ltd Employee Reviews

United Kingdom50 reviews
Marvellous wonderful great
Marvellous wonderful great is this company change my life I went from an introverted shell of a woman into superwoman through working four days a week nine till five not getting any hassle from anybody able to do my job and just everything is wonderful. The payroll the work of the everything is fabulous. I am just filling in the space now so I can get my £50 voucher hopefully what do they expect you to do a whole essay this is absolutely ridiculous I would’ve thought by now I would have completed it
dont waste you time with this shower
they will pay you less than going rate and muck you about with jobs and forget about a call back, avoid at any cost terrible agency, don't know what they are doing absolute coboys
Relaxed and mature environment
Relaxed working environment and no micro management.
They treat their consultants like adults and with realistic targets and rewards.

Managers and Directors are approachable and the management of consultants is fair.

A great place to work
Productive and fast-paced workplace
- Fantastic place to work.
- Healthy work load.

- Competitive and fast-paced industry.

- Great management.

- Enjoyable.

- Such a great sector to be involved in.
They treat you good and look after there staff
I would work for them again and would tell family and friend how good they are and pay good wages and there is a lot of overtime if you want to do it and there staff re very helpfully
Very good
All in all a positive experience. When issues have arisen they've been dealt with swiftly and efficiently. I would recommend Fusion People to a friend.
Hoddy carrier
Happy with the service at fusion people. Would recommend to anyone looking for work.
I phoned for work on Friday, and was out to work on Monday.......
good
good experience over all found fairly long term work shortly after signing up. was on a clean site and nice co workers. fairly good rate or pay could’ve been better
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Fusion People Ltd?
I would recommend this company
I’ve worked for fusion people about a year & the people I worked with where helpful if had a problem they would help you sort it out no matter what it was . I would recommend fusion people to any one .
I am very happy to work with Fusion. Satisfactory
Fusion Ltd is the best Agency l have enjoyed with. The office staffs are very helpful, friendly and polite whenever l called. The company is much better, supportive than other Agencies l have worked with. The payment accurate and on time. Fantastic service and excellent company. Many many thanks.
Good company to work for would recommend it to anyone.
Iv worked with fusion for some years now and they have never let me done they have always been there to help me specially Hellen thorp at the Doncaster branch in wabtec. If I have ever needed to know anything she would be on the case and find out near enough straight away. All in all a very good company to work for and help you to find a job that can become in the future.
Good
This company helped me gain skills, and work ethic whilst performing various activities and labouring duties during my time working here. I would recommend.
Great work culture and facilities
A typical day - Arrive at work, safety briefing and job roles explained, commence the planned activities, help out in other areas, complete tasks.
Learning opportunities - Loading techniques, how to assist others.

Management - Present on site, and the site is well managed

Workplace culture - positive

Hardest part - some of the manual handling tasks

Enjoyable - meeting other personnel from differing/diverse backgrounds
Good Agency
Phoned Fusion on a Thursday got a Monday start. Good guys pay on time through a reliable payroll company and call from time to time to see how you’re doing.
Great experience
Fusion people are professional and efficient, the whole process from applying for the job to actually starting work was straightforward and quick which was a real bonus.

Ongoing support and communication is also excellent with fast response time to emails etc.

I would highly recommend coming onboard
Serious and respectful agency
One of the best agencies I worked with .
I had no problems with this agency.

I recommend to everyone.

I worked as a labour for them for 1 month and it was really good.
Very good
Working with Galliford Try has been very good so far. A challenging but enjoyable environment to work in. Everyone has been professional but very welcoming.
Brilliant
Easy to work for.
Very helpful and reliable.

Always eager to help people find work

lots of job opportunities and areas of work Maxine was very kind and helpful
Great Company/ Friendly Staff
Since starting with Fusion People I have been thoroughly trained and learnt loads about the company. The staff are friendly and extremely hard-working across all departments.
Good agency
Very good & fair agency better than any other, the people I work with are decent, Barbra is very nice over the phone! Best agency I’ve been with hands down
Good thanks
Good thanks.hayley done her best to get me into work'I would happily work for her again 14pphr is lower than my usual.rate.as a joiner I'm registered with alot of agencies and would recommend fusion in future