Fujitsu

Fujitsu Employee Reviews

- not very much communication between management and the agents and the mod and the resolver groups who we raise tickets too being first point of contact lack of management/ help if needed it
Pros
only have to work 1 weekend a month/ and only 8.5 hours a day, free coffee/ drinks machine
Cons
very stressful, no cafe
Please take this from a sucka that has worked almost 5 years in Fujitsu (Globe House SPoC). Management are selected as part of an inner circle of friends and have no people or technical skills. You are thrown into the deep end. After your interview they ask if you can start next week with no consideration. You are a number, not a person. Do not expect any assistance from dumbfounded management, no matter how high. Do not expect good decisions to be made regarding services for the desk. Want to be exposed to Covid-19? Feel free to join FJ where they do not clean desks and do a desk move every single month. Also, good luck progressing if you arent friends with the managers. Bad pay, bad IT systems, no sense of direction. Reactive not proactive work environment. DO NOT get sucked into this amalgamation of mindless workers like me. Also you get paid in peanuts. Peanuts without the nut and just the shell.
Pros
Free drinks machine. You can walk out at anytime and they dont care about you
Cons
Working there. Being there. The building existing
During my time at Fujitsu, there was a lack of support and lack of training to be able to take care of issues Customers were abusive daily and no training on how to handle them For someone who is new to the Company, there should be appropriate training and support at all times. i did not feel this
Pros
First IT job, Friends, Learning
Cons
Poor management, lack of appropriate support, low salary
Great place to work yo get your foot in the door but terrible place to progress. The management were picked from a toybox. The management skills are awful and there is a lack of respect from them. its not about how hard you work but who they like and keep on. Information is wrong and outdated. Training process is pointless as you learn nothing downstairs. Don't expect much from this company
Pros
Cant think of any
Cons
Bad Management, different shift pattern
Things are not on the up. It us not the place it used to be. It is loosing a lot of contracts which is adding stresses and pressure. Wages do not rise.
Pros
collegues
Cons
Wages
Working at Fujitsu was excellent, I would definitely recommend applying for jobs there. It was fast-paced at most times but also relaxing at others, the team was great, always collaborative and friendly.
The chairs are broken, there was inappropriate harassment and racial harassment at Fujitsu and they lost the MoD contract. HR break the law also. They flaunt the rules and fire you for anything and the job is boring and repetitive.
Working with good people is always beneficial. business direction is fragmented and somewhat cannibalistic. High staff turnover, outdated management techniques and methods.
A company obviously in real decline with low morale, regular redundancies and no clear direction or plan to rebuild itself. It felt like standing on the deck of the titanic with no clear plan of getting new business other than trying to reduce the rot of existing clients that were leaving the company. Problem is that they offer nothin new that the clients cannot already do themselves or get another 3rd party can do for less cost.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Fujitsu?
Worked in DNS area, worked with some good people, interesting type of work. Customer facing involving travel to customer site. Some niggles with internal reporting which wasn’t rationalised so spent a large part of the week repeating the same messages.
Exciting leading edge projects Strong team focus Relationship building Managing multiple priorities Engaging multiple stakeholders Delivering Minimum Viable Products via Agile.
Company is striving to be more services driven and less male dominated. It has more to do. Colleagues are friendly and supportive. Workload can be sporadic; very busy then very quiet. It's sales/customer driven. People change is executed with ruthless efficiency which sometimes causes unnecessary loss of good people.
I had great management during my time at Fujitsu, that championed my development within the business. Unfortunately the executive leadership team often seemed to have a little idea of how employees working closely with clients felt. Lots of people worked very hard at Fujitsu, but promotions were few and far between. The projects we delivered were interesting and gave me exposure to some great clients.
Management of staff good and nice people to work with. HR analytics systems good and easy to learn with training. Senior management team some of the nicest and capable I’ve ever worked with.
Good step in the Door No pay scale though, lack of team meetings - Jobs were also rushed by older an engineers, this lost them a contact for Halfords, poor workmanship (tablet installations). For me the customer experience is everything, the monies doesn't motivate me, the customers smile does. There a few times in life when one can get such a feeling and a fixed working back online ePOS (for example) can be one of those moments.
Good company to work for. However, I did find out later on in the posting that Fujitsu were paying me half what they were claiming on my behalf which seems a bit unbalanced. I would have expected a higher rate going to the employee. Thats capitalism for you.
During the interview all was made out to be great however this really was not the case I would leave most mornings at 6am to get stock and rota and then due to daily delays because of incompetence management wouldn't leave the depot until around 8am! My general say would end around 8pm to top it off wages were never paid correctly I'm still owed money. Reason for leaving extremely long hours and then you dont get paid for it ...joke
Pros
Nice Uniform
Cons
Long hours, never paid correctly, management make you feel awkward
I have started working in Fujitsu through the agency, after a year few contracts were given and I was the lucky one who got it. I did not know anything about electronic repairs but training that was given and my fast learning skills helped me to maintain a high efficiency in all product lines I was working on. I have meet friends for life. The most enjoyable part of my job was flexible moving between work stations so my work was not boring and I was learning new skills and I got more self-confidence.
Good place to work as a stepping stone in your career but if you plan to progress and have ambitious just skip it and go elsewhere as there is no ambition here
I worked for this company for a short time, but in that time I was there, it took them over 6-weeks just to get us Monitors, so that we could stop working off laptops. The office environment was a large open plan floor in a 3 story building - not good and not welcoming.
I enjoyed a long and interesting career at Fujitsu. My managers were all absolutely brilliant and I was able to have a good work/life balance. Having been made redundant after almost 30 yrs was a bit of a shock but all in all I enjoyed my time at Fujitsu. I learned a lot of new skills and had the opportunity to carry out an abundance of in-house training and on-line certification in various topics.