Frontline

Frontline Employee Reviews

United Kingdom18 reviews
Fun people to work with. Very welcoming. All believe in what they are working towards.

Good social aspect to working there.

as ever, working for a non profit in London can be challenging.
I really enjoyed working at frontline in my teens years, I worked on the weekends and sometimes I would do weeks at a time. I got given the opportunity to lead teams and get that experience at a young age.
Pros
Free lunches, Reasonable hours
Cons
Unorganisation
great place to start a career in many different roles. Good staff and very good worklife. Great staff events and charity missions, well balanced and green company to work for
Pros
Constant Training
Cons
Hard work
Since working at Frontline it has been fun, some staff members feel like family and you can have a great laugh.
On a typical day (12hrs) shift you can take up to 100 calls and only a third are actionable.

We take emails as well as calls and no all emails are actionable during the day but they are after 5pm.

You are able to read between calls and some days there are quizzes, free food etc. available to all staff as well as prizes awarded to staff through the incentive program.
Pros
Lovely atmosphere
Cons
long wait times between calls
A typical day at Frontline is answering the calls from other funeral homes looking for a staff member at a different funeral home, but that was the only thing typical about it, each call would be different.

I learned how to deal with difficult calls from angry and confused customers to someone who was relatively calm and able to hadnle the situation.

The management are friendly and are a good support especially when you first start.

The hardest part of the job is some of the calls that you recieve are from paramedics, police etc and can be very upsetting.

The most enjoyable part was knowing that you helped that person through one of the mosr difficult times in their life.
During my work experience I was working within a small group in a bathroom warehouse. I was unloading and packing materials onto the lorries. I stacked and organised shelves and did the stock control.
The best job I ever had with great people and an impressive culture.
I learned a huge amount with Frontline and was able to experience a number of roles.

There was a family atmosphere and a great social scene and I have made lifetime friends at Frontline and would not hesitate to recommend them.
Pros
Great culture & people
Cons
None I can think of!
the job was decent at times and the day wasn't that long.
I learned how to clean windows properly.

the hardest part of the job was telling someone how to do something that they didn't know what to do.

most enjoyable part of the job was just driving around to the different places to work.
I worked on a few projects with Frontline. Management and engineers are all nice lads. Very helpful and hardworking crowd. They won`t ask you to do something unless they are ready to do it themself.
i worked there for a months as a work experience very good amosphere and overally recomend it. has a good products and clothing for young fancy girls and prices are good.
Pros
good time lunches
Cons
long days
Lots of temporary jobs are available.
the one I got was flexible and easy to do.

the only problem, is that fronline only offered the job for a short period of time.
lots of hard work and good hours. nice team players but lack of ethnic diversity.
I don't really enjoy being a cleaner, I would like to have office work or receptionist work, I am a people person so I would like to communicate with them day by day.
call listening and data collection. co-workers were friendly and supportive. i found the difficult task to be challenge. I enjoyed coaching and guidance
nice people at job, good contact with management, good hours of job
Pros
nothing
Cons
nothing
I joined the agency and within 7 days I was offered a job.
I enjoyed the working environment and that the work offered suited my skills and my needs.
Pros
easy transport links
Cons
temp job
Everyday that went by was a good day I enjoyed the work, I learnt how to run the system the company was using which was a way to build ict skills. I sometimes ran a small team of warehouse staff what was a good way for me to build up on my team leading skills too. the hardest part of the job was getting to and from work as it was 18 miles in total but still achieved 100% attendance. I enjoyed everything about the really no negative feedback at all.
This is a casual temporary position I was placed at Citipost in the tracking department. Although I learned nothing new, other than the bespoke tracking system.The team there were very friendly and supportive. This position doesn't hold any degree of difficulty other than a sound knowledge of computing and the ability to deal with calls and complaints from both the customers and clients wishing to track undelivered items. I have enjoyed working with this team.
Pros
friendly envionment
Cons
not enough work to last more than 2/3 hours per day.