Frontline Recruitment

Frontline Recruitment Employee Reviews

United Kingdom54 reviews
my partner worked for this company at a local waste recycling centre and was told every week would be a full weeks work. he had to be there at 6am and regularly got up at 4.30 to get a phone call cancelling that days work. he was lucky to get three days per week. its a shame as he liked the job. however they continually advertise knowing there is going to be limited work. misleading people.
Due to my rant and complaning about not being paid furlough money.It has come to light that Frontline were not responsible,but it was down to the payroll company to sort out,I can only apologize if I have offended anybody at Frontline as I've always found them a decent company.This error on my part was due to the lack of response from the payroll company,
Pros
Good company
Cons
None so far
friendly staff very helpful and problems you could call or visit the site and problems would be resovled there indction method was pretty user friendly suing a ipad to register
Great job at a great place FLT driving, unfortunately this was let down by the sheer lack of organisation and bad attitudes at the agency.

Initially asked what shifts you'd like, to not actually get them !? Being given days off then moaned at because you can't go into a shift an hour before it's due to start on said day off. Being told several times and expecting you'd be doing hours that are changed last minute to far less so managing and organising any bills or outgoings becomes impossible.

Then they have the nerve to keep advertising the job yet insist there are no shifts, absolute shambles !!

Monkeys running the circus.
This is a great company to work for they are understanding and fair and work around your individual needs would highly recommend to people with families
Got me a job straight away, no hassle, job hours okay, too far for some people. Communication could be better................. . . ......................
Pros
Got me a job straight away
Cons
Jobs aint that great but workable
Having worked for Frontline for 4 years i can honestly say its the best recruiter i have ever worked for both through on going support and fantastic bonuses for delivery.
Pros
Fleixble working
.. good customer service, helpful and good communication
great company to work for . payment on time , friendly calls to make sure the job is going well.
Stay well away from this place, I’ve worked for them a couple of times, been trying for weeks to get my holiday pay, and like usual I’m being fobbed off again, people in office are an absolute joke, terrible at paying you wages and money owed, stay well clear of this agency!
Pros
Zero pros
Cons
Lots of cons
Alful attitude of a certain staff member i.ve dealt with..condescending...no pay slip by Thursday night..a first...wondering if i.'ll get paid..avoid like the plague
Pros
Cons
Awful
They look after their staff really well and are supportive. They offer great opportunities both temporary or permanent. Offer flexible working times and salary.
After joining this recruitment agency I started for as a welding fabricator but they didn't want a welding fabricator they wanted someone to sweep out the welding bays, clean the toilets that are disgusting as the full time cleaner just wipes a pi**ed up mop ever were. Despite informing the recruitment agency or complaining they have a poor management system and never take action for there employees behalf. In the end there a waste of time and energy I would strongly inform people not to work for this company.
Pros
Cons
Everything is just a con
I was sent to work as forklift driver but when I got there I was told that this is not forklift job at all and that I another person who the agency sent to them to work as forklift regardless the client said that this is not forklift job. This is waste of time
Worked as a labourer, spoke to like your worthless over the phone, pay is always terrible and if you need a day off for whatever reason you risk losing your job... Worse agency in mansfield
Cons
Awful company. Promised me a full week of work every week yet so inconsistent. Bad communication and rude employers. Wouldn’t go near them again I’m afraid
Cons
Applied for a 'job' with this Agency, got told I had to drive all the way from Sheffield to Mansfield to see them despite signing up online.
Got there and was in and out in under 10min, was told to keep my phone on as would ring shortly to arrange company induction and never received a call back.

Wasted £10 in fuel pointlessly visiting these clowns.
Worked for them for DPD in Nottingham been over a month they haven't paid me.

During the whole process of signing up for the agency they clearly had an inexperienced worker to fill out my details who struggled so much that it was me doing half of the work for him.
Pros
Cons
Never pay, don't treat you with respect
i was happy to work for them
they pay on the time

I recommended to other people to work for that agency

They always find for you hob which its suit you
Cons
Never had a job before and frontline really helped me out, ive been working for 1 year and 3 months now on various different companies for them and each time ive never had a proper. one company has finally let me go permanent with them which im happy about. would highly recomend frontline to anyone theyve always had work for me becuase i do a good job!
Pros
lovely team
Cons
i would work directly for frontline if i had the skills!
Already late a week with payment, a no one there can answer the question when the money will be paid. I got the job in one day - great. I'm waiting for money third week - not as good, is it?
Late in paying wages.
If you’re off sick, you get phone calls demanding to know when you’ll be back to work.

Office staff are just rude and there seems to be a large turnover off staff.
Pros
Non.
Cons
Long hours, rude staff, poor pay
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Frontline Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.
2.5