Frontline Recruitment Employee Reviews

Great Company to work for
Manager (Current Employee) –  Weymouth, Dorset30 May 2019
Having worked for Frontline for 4 years i can honestly say its the best recruiter i have ever worked for both through on going support and fantastic bonuses for delivery.
Pros
Fleixble working
very good
Vision logistical nhs multi drop driving (Current Employee) –  nottingham7 May 2019
.. good customer service, helpful and good communication
great company to work for . payment on time , friendly calls to make sure the job is going well.
Terrible service
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire3 May 2019
Stay well away from this place, I’ve worked for them a couple of times, been trying for weeks to get my holiday pay, and like usual I’m being fobbed off again, people in office are an absolute joke, terrible at paying you wages and money owed, stay well clear of this agency!
Pros
Zero pros
Cons
Lots of cons
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Long Eaton, Derbyshire2 May 2019
Alful attitude of a certain staff member i.ve dealt with..condescending...no pay slip by Thursday night..a first...wondering if i.'ll get paid..avoid like the plague
Pros
Cons
Awful
Great staffing
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  Derby22 April 2019
They look after their staff really well and are supportive. They offer great opportunities both temporary or permanent. Offer flexible working times and salary.
Welding and fabricator
Welding Technician (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, Nottinghamshire22 April 2019
After joining this recruitment agency I started for as a welding fabricator but they didn't want a welding fabricator they wanted someone to sweep out the welding bays, clean the toilets that are disgusting as the full time cleaner just wipes a pi**ed up mop ever were. Despite informing the recruitment agency or complaining they have a poor management system and never take action for there employees behalf. In the end there a waste of time and energy I would strongly inform people not to work for this company.
Pros
Cons
Everything is just a con
Bad agency
Fork Lift Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Lutterworth, Leicestershire11 April 2019
I was sent to work as forklift driver but when I got there I was told that this is not forklift job at all and that I another person who the agency sent to them to work as forklift regardless the client said that this is not forklift job. This is waste of time
Unprofessional
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, Nottinghamshire28 March 2019
Worked as a labourer, spoke to like your worthless over the phone, pay is always terrible and if you need a day off for whatever reason you risk losing your job... Worse agency in mansfield
Bakery Operative (Former Employee) –  Southwell, Nottinghamshire29 January 2019
Awful company. Promised me a full week of work every week yet so inconsistent. Bad communication and rude employers. Wouldn’t go near them again I’m afraid
Advertise false jobs
FLT Driver/Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, Derbyshire21 January 2019
Applied for a 'job' with this Agency, got told I had to drive all the way from Sheffield to Mansfield to see them despite signing up online.
Got there and was in and out in under 10min, was told to keep my phone on as would ring shortly to arrange company induction and never received a call back.
Wasted £10 in fuel pointlessly visiting these clowns.
Never paid
DPD (Former Employee) –  Bulwell, Nottinghamshire9 December 2018
Worked for them for DPD in Nottingham been over a month they haven't paid me.

During the whole process of signing up for the agency they clearly had an inexperienced worker to fill out my details who struggled so much that it was me doing half of the work for him.
Pros
Cons
Never pay, don't treat you with respect
Productive and fun work place
worker of recruitment (Former Employee) –  Kingston upon Hull17 September 2018
i was happy to work for them
they pay on the time
I recommended to other people to work for that agency
They always find for you hob which its suit you
Placed as a Picker
picker (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, Nottinghamshire11 September 2018
Never had a job before and frontline really helped me out, ive been working for 1 year and 3 months now on various different companies for them and each time ive never had a proper. one company has finally let me go permanent with them which im happy about. would highly recomend frontline to anyone theyve always had work for me becuase i do a good job!
Pros
lovely team
Cons
i would work directly for frontline if i had the skills!
Never again
Production Operative (Former Employee) –  Derby, burton31 August 2018
Already late a week with payment, a no one there can answer the question when the money will be paid. I got the job in one day - great. I'm waiting for money third week - not as good, is it?
Work place.
Factory Operative (Former Employee) –  Castle Donington, Leicestershire19 June 2018
Late in paying wages.
If you’re off sick, you get phone calls demanding to know when you’ll be back to work.
Office staff are just rude and there seems to be a large turnover off staff.
Pros
Non.
Cons
Long hours, rude staff, poor pay
Recruitment Consultants
Warehouse Operatives (Current Employee) –  Derby17 May 2018
Having worked for this Agency over a 10 year period, I have to say the Professionalism of the Staff therein is non-existent, Work has been offered with offensive ultimatums and conditions by individuals who have no respect for the employee, myself, I speak from experience, maybe other employee have had a more positive experience, I could add more, but I think this is to be noted by anyone who signs up with this agency, it was not always the case and i speak from my own own personal experience.
good place to work
Trade Counter Sales (Former Employee) –  Long Eaton, Derbyshire15 May 2018
Good managers good sales guys, always trying to help you out,
if you register with them they always finding the right job for you really quickly.....
fast paced and enjoyable workplace.
Cleaner (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Luton, Bedfordshire8 May 2018
go to work sign in , check out what needs to be done within the time. get my equipment. and get on with the job. friendly with staff, helping others, teamwork,report any incidents, check health and safety. management great well constructed. I learned that the more i work the more i learn something new and improve.
Pros
near where i live.
great workplace
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  England19 February 2018
Frontline recruitment is a great place to work with a fantastic friendly environment. There are a number of positives taken from the role including a great opportunity for career progression.
hard working work place
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Swadlincote, Derbyshire30 January 2018
This job was quite hard as hitting targets and deadlines, which I met but the hours was really long for little pay I was receiving. I enjoyed meeting a lot of people I met there. I was constantly on the go,
Pros
meeting people
Cons
long hours little pay