Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust Employee Reviews

Awful place to work
Medical Secretary (Current Employee) –  Wexham Park13 October 2018
The hospital is an environment full of management bullying and their lack of knowledge about policies and procedures is diabolical. The gossiping is terrible and it is a case if your face doesn't fit, then you are constantly picked upon, being told you are not good enough for your banding and nit picking every detail of your work. Highly stressful with the constant tension. They do NOT practice health and well being and do not support staff that are struggling with mental health issues and you are penalised for having a disability.

I would NOT recommend working here, unless you want to have a mental breakdown!
Pros
Good NHS pension
Cons
Bullying, tension, no care and support.
Do not recommend
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Frimley and Wexham Park14 September 2018
I worked in both Wexham Park and Frimley Park hospitals in admin roles.
In Frimley, bullying amongst staff was horrendous, yet the management did not want to know about it..
Constant (malicious) gossips in the office, some workers did not do much all day but discussing other workers in their absence.
I felt overburdened by the huge workload that should have been shared between 2-3 people really.
My experiences in Wexham Park were also negative.
As a new starter, I was left to cope with a large workload as a colleague who was supposed to do the same work as I did, was off work most of the time.
Typical scenario was that I worked busily all day whilst others in office were texting and chatting most of the day..

AVOID this Trust.
Pros
Cannot think of any to be honest...
Cons
Bad work culture, unsupportive managers, charges in car park, poor pay
Excellent Hospital, Good management
Sister (Current Employee) –  Surrey6 August 2018
I have loved working at Frimley Park, good support network, many opportunities to further your learning. Good staffing to patient levels. Excellent NEWS team.
Pros
Staff Lottery
Cons
Car parking
Amazing
BANK CLERICAL ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Frimley, Surrey17 July 2018
I loved working here as It was my own way and I was able to finish when I wanted to and start when i wanted to everyone is lovely and you feel like a family
Pros
Coleeges
Cons
Early starts
I do not recommend it
MLA (Current Employee) –  Specime reception6 June 2018
The agency offers £10 and after two weeks the hospital offers you £8 to be part of a bank. If you reject it they tell you to find another job.
Long working hours in a very busy environment.
Pros
Lovely staffs
Cons
Awful wage
Constructive, fast paced work place with low pay
Health Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Slough19 February 2018
A very fast paced busy work place. Can be very rewarding but looked down on frequently. I have been able to learn quite a lot, from being able to take blood pressures, preforming an ECG, Venipuncture ( Blood Taking ), Blood Glucose Monitoring, Removing of Catheters. Not much support from management very rare.The hardest part of the job is being Very understaffed and never having the right staffing ratio very unsafe at times. Can be very rewarding when you see you have helped and supported someone who was very sick and is now fit enough to be discharged and healthy.
Pros
Can be very rewarding job
Cons
Long hours, Low pay, No support from management
Amazing place to work
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Frimley, Surrey11 September 2017
Lovely staff through out the hospital, lovely place to work in general. Many wards to get a lot of experience on. Wouldn't ever doubt this hospital.
good palce to work for supportive and ambitious
Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Frimley, Surrey4 September 2017
A timely admission of day patients coming in for procedures. time management, team working as a priority.patient satisfaction.good communication with patients
Pros
Cons
12 hr shifts
Positive
Electrician (Former Employee) –  Frimley, Surrey19 July 2017
Wouldn't recommend. Little chance of promotion. Not great working atmosphere. Management -v- manual workers
------------------------------------------
Not a healthy environment to be in - in my dept anyway.
Lackey (Current Employee) –  Slough, Berkshire14 April 2017
Management in my department is lousy. The manager often raises her voice to get "her point" across therefore respect given is 0%
They ask you to work longer hours (as overtime) and when you say sorry that you cannot on a particular day then they get the strop.
Overall not a very good environment to be in..and as result of my many experiences here I am looking for work elsewhere.
Another Trust that could do with a bit of improvement
Order Comms Implementation (Former Employee) –  Frimley28 March 2017
My time at this Trust was good thanks to the staff I worked with as they were very supportive. The project was not very well structured but we managed to make it work.
they give you the freedom to carry out your work.
Busy and Great Experience
Staff Nurse Band 5 (Current Employee) –  Camberley21 March 2017
Have a long day shift pattern, which are hard and tiring , however It does mean you end up with more days off. If you have plenty energy , there is always plenty overtime going. Everyone Is friendly and welcoming to new staff from UK and abroad.
Pros
Plenty Overtime
Cons
Long Days
Productive and fun place to work
HSDU assistant (Current Employee) –  Sterile services5 March 2017
Love working for NHS good company to work for pension available always meeting new people learnt how surgical equipment is used and hardest part can be very busy and short staffed at times
Pros
Knowing your helping others
Cons
Shift work
Procurement Systems Specialist (Current Employee) –  Frimley16 August 2016
A typical day working in Procurement is very busy and varied and sometimes the days just rush by, l have a very strong bond with my work colleagues too and this helps with the day to day stresses working in a busy environment.
Since being based at Frimley l have learned how to use the Procurement System that they use there (previously working for another Trust where a completely different system was used) and how to then roll this out to end users.
For me the hardest part of my job is the training, this is very much outside my comfort zone, but having said that it has taught me a lot about myself.
The most enjoyable part of the my job is being able help people with their issues and resolving problems that they encounter with the system.
When all is said and done l have always enjoyed my time working in Procurement both at Wexham Park Hospital and now at Frimley Health.
Pros
Time Management
Cons
Sometimes being so busy you are overwhelmed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust. Our community is ready to answer.

Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust Reviews by Location