Freeway Recruitment

Freeway Recruitment Employee Reviews

United Kingdom10 reviews
most of the staff really outgoing and friendly. management hands on which i think sets a good example to other members of staff.
Great agency, very proactive, found me work quickly and kept me in it. Office staff were great, no bull and did exactly what they said they would do. Always paid on time and without issue.
Promises you work then cancels work with no notice even after confirming the work is still ongoing.
Joke of an agency

Worst agency I have ever worked for.

Keeps
Pros
Cons
Too many to list
Great team at the Leeds Office always helpful and if the do make a slight error on wages it is always sorted quickly. Have kept me in constatnt work for years. 10/10
Ideal for me semi retired work when I want it ,friendly staff descent assignments , no problems understood contracts when I came . Recommend paye as you earn instead of self employed.Easy going place to work for .
Pros
Overtime available
Cons
Like any other job nothing is perfect
Misleading about job. Did 2 days was finished by client due to ill health. Now these cowboys aren’t paying saying I was on training and I’m not being paid. So avoid like the plague completely dishonest. Also over charge you for doing a DBS check for jobs that don’t need a DBS check.
Pros
Cons
Cowboys out to exploit people.
Started working for this company found out holiday pay was in hourly rate (did not notify me) 3rd party payroll so wild goose chase if error with pay .. never call you back when they say they will.. try to sign you out of the 48hour working right .. feel sorry for the companys and employees that deal with this agency ... left agency feeling scammed
Pros
Will find u work
Cons
First time I worked with freeway they found me a temp to perm job with a brand new truck!.....easy hours,money not great but you can't have it all......I'm now full time on the books with the firm.....thanks to Wayne and the rest of the staff at freeway.....happy days folks!
Great bunch in Leeds always keep me busy.Have worked with them on & off for almost 2 years. Always upfront and honest. Wages always correct. Some of the best rates in Town.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Freeway Recruitment?
general warehouse duties, unloading and loading vans speaking to customers, cleaning the yard. drivers mate duties, following health & safety procedures