Freeway Recruitment Employee Reviews

Great Bunch
HGV Class 2 Driver (Current Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire23 July 2019
Great team at the Leeds Office always helpful and if the do make a slight error on wages it is always sorted quickly. Have kept me in constatnt work for years. 10/10
Hgv
HGV Driver class 2 (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester22 May 2019
Ideal for me semi retired work when I want it ,friendly staff descent assignments , no problems understood contracts when I came . Recommend paye as you earn instead of self employed.Easy going place to work for .
Pros
Overtime available
Cons
Like any other job nothing is perfect
Cowboys
FLT Driver/Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester3 November 2018
Misleading about job. Did 2 days was finished by client due to ill health. Now these cowboys aren’t paying saying I was on training and I’m not being paid. So avoid like the plague completely dishonest. Also over charge you for doing a DBS check for jobs that don’t need a DBS check.
Pros
Cons
Cowboys out to exploit people.
Get ready to be conned
HGV 2 Driver (Former Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire19 February 2018
Started working for this company found out holiday pay was in hourly rate (did not notify me) 3rd party payroll so wild goose chase if error with pay .. never call you back when they say they will.. try to sign you out of the 48hour working right .. feel sorry for the companys and employees that deal with this agency ... left agency feeling scammed
Pros
Will find u work
Cons
Found me a full time job!
Hgv1 (Current Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshireo20 July 2017
First time I worked with freeway they found me a temp to perm job with a brand new truck!.....easy hours,money not great but you can't have it all......I'm now full time on the books with the firm.....thanks to Wayne and the rest of the staff at freeway.....happy days folks!
Top Bunch
HGV Class 1 Driver (Current Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire8 March 2017
Great bunch in Leeds always keep me busy.Have worked with them on & off for almost 2 years. Always upfront and honest. Wages always correct. Some of the best rates in Town.
productive workplace
Porter (Current Employee) –  leeds14 October 2015
general warehouse duties, unloading and loading vans speaking to customers, cleaning the yard. drivers mate duties, following health & safety procedures