Freedom Recruitment Employee Reviews

Work hard play hard
Operations Director (Former Employee) –  Holborn and Covent Garden8 September 2018
Freedom was a great place to work. It had a young workforce, who were commission based so worked hard to achieve the best results for the company.
It was a 'reward' culture with prizes and certificates handed out to encourage staff and keep them motivated.
It gave employees the chance to develop and move up through the organisation as their talents grew. I saw more than one person start out as a trainee and leave to start their own company after they had reached senior management. The company trained well, and were respected within the business community.
Looking back, I enjoyed my time there and made some excellent friends.
Pros
Central London position. Great work environment.
Very Bad Culture
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Covent Garden, Greater London5 April 2017
Very bad experience, not structured or professional, when I started the company I had been promised things that didn't even happen. I can say it was a very bad experience for me, I had to leave as it was bringing me down
Flexibility and seriousness
Sales assistant (Former Employee) –  London18 April 2013
Working for freedom recruitment was a good experience due to the flexibility, you chose whether you can work or notand at the same time the rigorous work, they are great professionals and they set high quality standards for their customers.
Pros
flexibility

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Freedom Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.

Freedom Recruitment Reviews by Location