Franklin Templeton Investments

Franklin Templeton Investments Employee Reviews

Great company to work, and has really good work environment. Good pension scheme, and other incentives. Highly recommend to others. Very nice office.
Important and varied work. Lots of opportunities to develop. Varied roles available. Salary's great. In fact everything was great. Especially the people.
FT is prestigious firm and it is an privilege to have been part of such a great firm. All the people are professional and work was deliver at the high standard. Love this place and still miss my FT team.
Very good company to work. Office amazing. The atmoshere is perfect, everyone super friendly. Had good experience and overall is very good. Professiona;
Pros
Nice office
Cons
nothing
I would recommend Franklin Templeton investments as an employer. They have a very high work ethic and dedication to their investors.
My work involved liaison with international teams. The work was achieved by telephone contact and use of Net meeting. My role was driven by deadlines and budget constraints. I learned how to bring the best out in people whilst dealing with them remotely. The hardest part was ensuring clear communication between myself and colleagues in other locations. The best part was completing a project together as a team comprised of individuals with diverse knowledge and skills.
A very charitable and friendly office. A typical day would involve supporting and liaising with colleagues on a global basis. An interesting and rewarding place to work.
Good company to work with Work life balance Appreciated Salary Fun at work
I spent my day, searching for bugs on the website, going to meetings and interviewing members of the department. It gave me a lot of insight into the financial business and how companies use IT. My managers were very helpful and looked out for me as well as keeping me motivated. It was difficult to do some of the work, especially the testing of websites. I enjoyed going around and talking to everyone and learning about what goes into their job.
Pros
nice location In town
A busy environment with plenty scope for personal development. Great team players and a friendly place to work.