Franklin Bates

Franklin Bates Employee Reviews

Franklin Bates is a fast paced work environment but where there's still time for a laugh and joke. The accent is on consultants demonstrating initiative and drive in a collaborative setting. I've often been encouraged to suggest training courses or areas of personal development the company can address and in good times and bad times management and colleagues have been there for me on a personal level. At the heart of things are the customers and candidates we serve and represent to the best of our abilities and time is taken to understand their needs culturally and technically to ensure the best fit. I'm proud to work at Franklin Bates and it's an environment where I'm encouraged to play to my strengths.
Pros
Encourages salesmanship and initiative
Cons
I can honestly say, Franklin Bates is a great place to work with really supportive management and colleagues. Working here gives you the benefit of learning from the extensive knowledge and experience of the Directors and Senior Management team who have been in the industry for many successful years. There is a work hard and play hard ethic here and the rewards and incentives are phenomenal. Successful consultants earn very well. I wold highly recommend a career here.
I worked at Franklin Bates for nearly 5 years and enjoyed my time there. I was looking to move from my current employer and wanted a company where KPIs was not everything. What I enjoyed was that I was treated like an adult and we valued clients and candidates. This was not a sales at all cost culture, you were expected to know your clients, candidates and technology areas.The culture was fun and we were rewarded well with fantastic incentive plans.If it wasn't a change of my personal circumstances, I would have probably stayed in the company. Even to this day I still stay in touch with people there and even refer business to them!
Pros
Professional culture
Cons
very committed to the company
The company has a high staff turn over. Staff is constantly under pressure and judgemental comments are made quite frequently as well as very inappropriate comments. Those who aren’t management tend to be lovely people and make the office more of a welcoming environment. Those who look after accounts tend to have a short fuse and do not give new staff members time to adjust and expect a lot even if they have no previous experience.
Great rewards, encouraging collaboration. Everyone is dedicated to supporting you. I work with some of the best companies across the uk, with visits into the office and truly understanding what the companies need
Productive and Fun workplace Good Work life balance those who are there for long term Good Salary and benefits Friendly colleagues Good working environment
Not the best place to work. Lured by money, driven away by culture Sometimes you do some great company outings with the people which aare fun but there is no plan from a work perspective
Franklin Bates are a good recruitment company. They are passionate about what they do. Most of the team are brilliant and work hard. They deserve more recognition and reward from management.
  1. Employee reviews