Frankie and Benny's Employee Reviews in Middlesbrough

3.0Job Security & Advancement
I get on great with the Managers
Chef (Current Employee) –  Middlesbrough6 October 2016
The management in Frankie and Bennys are good to work with, i like the job as im always on the go and thrive on a fast paced environment, id consider the hardest part of the job is understanding some of the other Chefs as they are Polish but i've learnt to be patient with them.
Pros
Free meals and good employees discount
Great Brand, Team work
Waitress/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Middlesbrough, ENG18 January 2015
A typical day at work would be to meet and greet guests, speak to guests, try and upsell to the best of your ability. The more money you take the more hours you will receive. Prepare drinks, carry large food trays. Complete section plans for the day ahead. Check daily incentives. It's very important we work as a team because when we get busy periods we need to ensure our service remains at a very high standard to ensure the guest returns and hopefully recommends us to friends/family etc. The hardest part of the job for me is when we are busy and people don't communicate information to you. For example if we have ran out of a product and we are not told and we sell that product then we have to dissapoint our guests even more by telling them we have ran out of the product. The most enjoyable part of the job for me is the guest feedback, people saying thank you for the lovely service, " we will be back" is so nice to hear.
Pros
Great team
Cons
You can be sent home when not needed.