Always look smart, research about the company.
The interview process is very basic and very poorly put together by Head Office. The interviews are very clichéd..... So basically have a situation where you have had to go 'above and beyond' and also expect some very absurd questions like 'if you were an animal which one would you be?'
Just walk in and talk to someone and you have the job literally.
Personality is key so be confident but not arrogant, promote flexibility and experience and willingness in both the server role and bar role.
Be friendly and approachable. No experience necessary but a good attitude Will get you far
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Frankie and Benny's?10 people answered
- What is the Frankie and Benny's employee discount?6 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Frankie & Benny's?6 people answered
- How are the working hours at Frankie and Benny's?5 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Frankie and Benny's?5 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Frankie & Benny's?4 people answered
- How do the staff get their wages and tips?4 people answered
- Does Frankie and Benny's require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check doe…4 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Frankie and Benny's?3 people answered
- How much is a 16 year old paid3 people answered