The money is great as you get to keep your own tips after sharing with kitchen and support staff. This can really boost your fortnightly salary up. The hardest part of the job is always being on your feet during 12 hour shifts on a busy day.
Bad! Most managers I met had the smallest amount of knowledge for the role they were in!
You’ll work there only if you are really desperate for money.No appreciation,no motivation ,just a number for them.
I would never work at F&Bs again, and I recommend any managers or kitchen staff to steer clear of the company altogether
I have worked for Frankie and Benny's for two and a half years and it was a great opportunity. I left to experience something else and I have gained enough experience to know where I want to be.
They are helpful in making you better at the job and helping you understand what the job enrols
For the money, but apart from that I wouldn't want to work there.
Because you get to try different types of food and also its a nice place to work
Dynamic, busy and enjoyable.
- What is the Frankie and Benny's employee discount?6 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Frankie & Benny's?6 people answered
- How are the working hours at Frankie and Benny's?5 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Frankie and Benny's?5 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Frankie and Benny's?5 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Frankie & Benny's?4 people answered
- How do the staff get their wages and tips?4 people answered
- Does Frankie and Benny's require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check doe…4 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Frankie and Benny's?3 people answered
- How much is a 16 year old paid3 people answered