Frances Taylor Foundation Employee Review

View all Frances Taylor Foundation reviews

Rewarding and productive
Support Worker (Current Employee) –  London10 June 2013
A typical day at work would begin by assisting the service users with personal care, medication and escorting them to and from college. In the past 3 years at Frances Taylor Foundation I have gained many qualifications i.e. NVQ2 and have made strong bonds with the service users. I like to work in a team with my co-workers. The hardest part of my job is that sometimes the service users can be challenging . The most enjoyable part of my job is taking the service users out on day trips and to see their inner personality shine through.

Other Frances Taylor Foundation Employee Reviews

Previous Employment (Former Employee) –  North West2 December 2018
Good team not much invested in employees wellbeing
A lot of micromanagement
No CPD
Not many opportunities for progress
Management employ their family and friends, which impacts the transparency when it comes to performance management, investigations and disciplinaries.
HR Manager (Former Employee) –  Roehampton, Greater London12 September 2018
Value based company and are a provider of social care and support services based in Greater London, Merseyside and Sussex. Who work with people with learning disabilities and older people – over 320 people in all and a staff number of 500.Other services including retreat and conference centres based in Roehampton and Liverpool.
Pros
good service
Cons
hard work