Frances Taylor Foundation

Frances Taylor Foundation Employee Reviews

United Kingdom10 reviews
Good team not much invested in employees wellbeing
A lot of micromanagement

No CPD

Not many opportunities for progress

Management employ their family and friends, which impacts the transparency when it comes to performance management, investigations and disciplinaries.
9 March 2020
We’re sorry to hear you feel this way – please email us at info@psmgs.org.uk with your contact details and additional specific information, and we will be sure to investigate this further.
A great place to work, friendly staff and wonderful team - I feel as though I am really making a difference to the people I am supporting and valued by my manager.
10 March 2020
Thank you for your kind words and positive review, we are always happy to receive great feedback!
I always look forward to coming in to work, the staff and management are lovely and approachable. It is a nice friendly place to work and I feel fully supported by my team/management.
Pros
Team, Support, Service Users
10 March 2020
Very stressed environment, lots of people trying to overshadow each other and far to much office politics.
Management don’t like associating with lower staff and the pay is dreadful. No staff benefits or even a Christmas meal (or card).

The only thing going for this business is it’s fabulous service users.
Only the money was okay
Rude staff

Condescending management

Was treated like a child for the entirety on me working there

Very disorganised

Inaccurate notetaking which is dangerous to patients

Nothing shown in training helps when coming into the job
9 March 2020
Value based company and are a provider of social care and support services based in Greater London, Merseyside and Sussex. Who work with people with learning disabilities and older people – over 320 people in all and a staff number of 500.Other services including retreat and conference centres based in Roehampton and Liverpool.
Pros
good service
Cons
hard work
9 March 2020
i was on my own for the majority of the time in the office, i had no real training or structure. My colleagues were all nice, i learned how to work with people with learning disabilities.
Pros
the staff
Cons
being on my own
9 March 2020
We’re sorry to hear you feel this way – please email us at info@psmgs.org.uk with your contact details and additional information, and we will be sure to investigate this further. We're glad to hear you learnt how to work with people with Learning Disabilities.
estube muchos años trabajando para ellos, me encanto
siempre me trataron muy correctamente

decidi irme de alli cuando aplique para trabajar para el gobierno ingles .
Pros
empresa muy familiar
Cons
ninguno
Managers, Duty managers, seniors and staff are vulnerable to false accusations. there were 3 managers who have left in less than a year time.
Pros
plenty of overtime
Cons
short staff
9 March 2020
A typical day at work would begin by assisting the service users with personal care, medication and escorting them to and from college. In the past 3 years at Frances Taylor Foundation I have gained many qualifications i.e. NVQ2 and have made strong bonds with the service users. I like to work in a team with my co-workers. The hardest part of my job is that sometimes the service users can be challenging . The most enjoyable part of my job is taking the service users out on day trips and to see their inner personality shine through.
9 March 2020
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Frances Taylor Foundation?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Frances Taylor Foundation. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9