Frame Employee Reviews

Exciting and Dedicated Work Environment
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Southampton, Hampshire17 April 2018
During a typical day at work, the office environment has a fantastic buzz, with major collaborations amongst teams and colleagues. I have learnt an awful lot since joining FRAME Recruitment, with advice and help being provided by every individual in the team.I would thoroughly recommend working here, if you have a drive and passion to succeed within an incredibly supportive and welcoming company.
A brilliant place to work!
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Southampton, Hampshire17 April 2018
FRAME is a company that truly values their employees. Not only is the company welcoming to new members of the team, but there is also a comprehensive training and support programme to guide you through your career in Recruitment.
I personally joined FRAME as a junior member of the team and have progressed to Team Leader. Throughout my career, FRAME has totally supported me and have given me all the tools to become and Industry specialist.
FRAME has a brilliant office culture with regular team building activities and there are always rewards and incentives set in place to reward members of staff. I think FRAME is a brilliant place to work and would highly recommend!

Want to know more about Frame?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Frame. Our community is ready to answer.

Frame Reviews by Location