Four Seasons
Here to help: Coronavirus update

Four Seasons Employee Reviews

United Kingdom111 reviews
Good.
Best what i liked was golden rule. ''Treat others as you wish to be treated'' Good people to work with friendly and nice managers. Training is provided fast. High standard.
Girl to fat to work because of sore knees
As I worked for them I worked at nights I work with a girl and she was fat and she got away doing nothing because she said that she had sore keens so she never did any one hour rounds and it killed her walking up the stairs but when down stairs ordered takeaway there was nothing wrong with her knee's and every night any one worked with her they had to do her work also and she got paid for sleeping and doing nothing
Overall a good expirirence
Overall a good experience. Good opportunities to advance. The salaries are low due to the overall low salaries in the hospitality industry. Though, It is a good step to advance your career and see how big companies work.
Good friendly atmosphere staff worked well together caring for residents.
Good living space for the elderly. Many happy and social activities during most days.
I love my job
I work as a receptionist 15 hours per week. I enjoy the interaction with the residents and visitors. I find my colleagues friendly and focused, much more than when I worked for the civil service and nhs. Probably because we all want to make sure that our residents and their care is our no.1 priority. The pay isn't great but job satisfaction is.
9 April 2020
Thank you for your review as a current Receptionist and for letting us know that we’re on the right track! We love hearing reviews like this about what makes working at Four Seasons so special.
Lovely staff
Busy but supportive environment. Needs to be hard working, able to use initiative aswell as take direction from other staff members. Lovely welcoming staff and various dependency needs of residents
Long hours and very hard work for an average Salary
The teams are very nice and willing to help, there is overall a good atmosphere

Salary under average

Very hard work, long hours unpaid

Very inexperienced and weak management
11 March 2020
Thank you for your review and for your honest feedback. We're always looking for ways to improve and become better for both our guests and our employees. We will ensure your feedback about management and compensation reaches the appropriate people.
Good place
Good team work
Good management

Making the people there feel good and safe

Knowing u can rely on the team

Supporting and showing a smile everyday

Talking is good
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Four Seasons?
It wasn’t that bad of a job for me as a cleaner but very boring and not enough money to sure I’ve on for sure
My part of the job didn’t have too many problems but you see the care assistants are constantly going through issues that should be made easier for them, the management seemed somewhat lazy to put it bluntly and really not that bothered to be honest.
Job.
The job itself was enjoyable, residents were/are lovely, they weren't the problem! Management & staff was the difficulty, management employed family & close friends to work there, that was not good especially when family members were not only related but they all worked on the same shift & same days, family staff who were employed should've been put on different shifts I.e nights/days because there was an awful lot of favouritism, if anything occurred family side was always taken everytime, other members of staff who worked the same shifts were NOT believed!!! That was the main reason I left.
Worst company I have ever worked for
The higher management structure was unsupportive and unpleasant and critical of staff who were doing their best in difficult circumstances with limited resources.
Very professional, and Luxury
Business is very fast paced, luxury hotel almost in the middle of the heart of London. Loved working there helping and serving customers and sometimes very high talented people or celebrities.
3 January 2020
Thank you for your review as a former Banqueting Waiter. We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for your time at Four Seasons and best of luck in your future endeavors!
3 January 2020
Nice Company
Four Seasons was a great client to work for and produce video content for. I would recommend them to others looking at working with or for Four Seasons.
10 December 2019
Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed working with us here at Four Seasons. Have a great day!
Friendly
A great place to work with like minded people.

Salary could be more competitive if you enjoy the slow pace and a variation of your job then this is for you
Horrid place manage need to learn how to speak to staff
Awful place to work for. No people skills what so ever in management they shout and ball at staff in front of other colleges and residents. Never ever is there enough Personel care prducts to do personnel care on residents on night shift or food for suppers
Not the best
Weren’t the best job but it’s okay salary for young people. Very busy on weekends and can be very stressful. Nice people who work there. The hours can be very long
Rubbish
Werst place ever,daylight slavery, management herrundous , never ever ever want to work their,never never never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever
Superbe entreprise
Très bonne environment de travail, et possibilité d'évolution très rapidement,.
Pros
Tout
Cons
Rien
13 August 2019
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for your time at Four Seasons and best of luck in your future endeavors!
Poor pay no respect from head office
You don’t get paid well for what is expected of you long hours the only good thing about the job is the residents you look after. Management team don’t respect your hard work and don’t care about you or fellow work colleagues
Poor care
Too many bullies are there. Neglected old people by the staff. Management is very poor.
Brilliant employer who look after their staff!
The Four Seasons motto is ‘treat others as you would have them treat you’ ...it’s a big, supportive family of like-minded, hard working individuals who believe in excellent standards of customer service and working collaboratively for the greater good.
Pros
Super restaurant with delicious food and uniform provided which is laundered for you ...
Cons
30 July 2019
Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed the culture and work environment during your time at Four Seasons. Have a great day!