Four Seasons Employee Reviews

Fun workplace
Shift Engineer (Former Employee) –  London7 June 2018
I had the opportunity to work at Four seasons for my work experience and my short spell there was one that cannot be easily forgotten. Everyone there was so nice and I was made to feel apart of the family.
Pros
Free good lunches, showers available after a shift
Cons
N/a
fun workplace
WAITER (Former Employee) –  Fleet, Hampshire21 May 2018
I learned to work in a group
The most enjoyable in work for me was driving the cars
The atmosphere at work was friendly
The menagement was friendly to the employee
PASTRY CHEF DE PARTIE (Current Employee) –  Hampshire28 April 2018
The team is very close-knit, it is a good family environment. The food is beautiful, but be prepared to work hard and for long hours. It does effect work-life balance, but otherwise it is great.
short staffed
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Darlington25 April 2018
meeting the holistic needs with people with dementia. Ensuring that all of their needs are met which includes personal, emotional and social needs to give them a good quality of life.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short staffed
Friendly place to work
Retail sales assistant (Former Employee) –  Birmingham24 April 2018
Was hard work for little benefits but overall enjoyed working here no pressure . Was pretty much left alone as long as you worked.
Friendly,relaxed environment
Productive & enjoyable work place
Banqueting Waitress (Current Employee) –  Hampshire11 December 2017
There is always a positive atmosphere and approach to the day, from the second you turned up the the minute you left you were always on your feet keeping busy and being part of a team. The hardest part of the job was keeping on top of the day and the demands and requests of the guests, however this was also the most enjoyable because your would feel satisfaction and achievement once you knew the guests were happy.
Pros
Free meals
Very happy
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Ebbw Vale, Blaenau Gwent29 November 2017
Enjoyable place to work, lovely friendly residents and staff, feel part of a valued team.. manager is very approachable.. shifts are flexible to accommodate family life..
Pros
Friendly
General Assistant (Former Employee) –  St. Fillans, UK24 November 2017
Long hours - nice colleagues, very helpful and eager to guide whenever in need. There is a new owner. A really nice lady who wants to do lots of changes - positive ones: better management, lower prices, better food etc.
Pros
Free meals, free rent.
Cons
Long hours, low pay rate
fine for a short time
Food and Beverage Assistant (Former Employee) –  England21 November 2017
there is nothing 'terrible' abuout the four seasons. any hotel worker would probably say the same about their hotel. they provide free meals when working, another benefit is the 'comp nights' - after 6 months you are entitled to 3 free nights stay at any four seasons worldwide (increases over time). this sounds great, although try to actually get them and youll see how difficult it is!
i feel like if you are in a management position this is a great company to work for (status, free trips, writing off dinners etc) however if you are a waitress etc you will have a lot of expectation put on you and very little reward.
on the plus side because of the 'rich' clientlle, it is very easy to make money on top of your wage.
Pros
free staff meal - 1 per shift.
Cons
long hours, poor management, inconsistent standards and expectations
Work experience
Carpenter/Joiner (Former Employee) –  Fleet10 October 2017
I worked for a total of 3 weeks with the hotels carpenter called john, we spend the days walking the hotel finding things to fix and creating new things each day such as a new door and frame for a colleges office, I was chosen to create menu holders that showed table numbers for their restaurant.
Pros
Free lunches and constantly learning
Cons
n/a
productive and fun workplace
Spa Assistant (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London23 September 2017
It's a huge community of people who have to work and co-opetate with themselves smoothly to provide five star service to the guest, so one of the very important issues is a proper communication, knowledge and ability to pass the information.
Pros
free lunches
Job
Admin (Former Employee) –  March, Cambridgeshire21 September 2017
Full training given which is a positive. Very structured and detailed. Audited regular which is good to ensure working correct. Good detailed reports used.
Kitchen Assistant (Former Employee) –  Saltburn-by-the-Sea9 September 2017
A typical day at Four Seasons nursing home consists of preparing meals for thirty elderly residents and dealing with each individuals meal plans. I also ensured that the kitchen area was clean and up to high hygiene standards at all times. The hardest part was learning to cook in large quantities for the residents. I enjoyed working unsupervised and using my own initiative within the kitchen.
Pros
Learning new skills
Cons
No job security
A fun place
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mickleton, Gloucestershire22 July 2017
This was one of my first jobs and it made it easy because it was such a fun and cheery place to be. Staff and residents were all kind and funny. Management was helpful too
Pros
A good friendly place
past work review
Receptionist/ House Keeper (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London15 July 2017
Every day was a new challenge.I developed greatly with the training provided.Management was excellent.The team was multi-cultured,motivated.The hardest part was having to work a shift rota.
Finance Assistant (Former Employee) –  London6 July 2017
Great place to work great culture great people and great training system. Motivated staff at all the time. Great employee benefits. Having a international career development opportunity.
Not a good company to work for
Carer (Current Employee) –  Craigieknowes5 June 2017
Residents are lovely people, they are from all walks of life they have many exciting stories to tell, you only have to listen.the care home is meant to represent the residents home and yet it looks like an institution especially the dementia unit no one bothered to ask them what they would like on the walls or what it would be like to sit on a comfortable chair.
Pros
Cant think of any
Cons
Long hours, far to hot
productive and fun but too little rest
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  London18 May 2017
It is quite useful organization. However, as a former Care Assistant I found that the job was a bit too busy for me and not providing adequate balance between work and rest. I also felt that that my hard work barely received the recognition that it deserved.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
sometimes too many long hours
lovely
Housekeeping Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Hampshire17 May 2017
- working hard from the morning until afternoon
- learn how to talk with people and pronounce guest name
- all management was fantastic
- workplace culture appreciate
- cleaning rooms was a hardest part
-the most enjoyable part of job was went we work as a team
Busy but productive
Chef (Former Employee) –  Laindon, Essex22 April 2017
My time at Four Seasons was very busy, with 12 hour shifts and no break on a Sunday. In which I was okay with because being a chef I no is a busy job. I learned a lot about preparation and food safety and how to work well under pressure.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Four Seasons. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3