Four Seasons Health Care Employee Reviews

Great company
Acting Senior Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hednesford15 April 2018
I was a acting senior care assistant on the nursing care unit for this company In hednesford and they have so much job prospects and job opportunities across the whole company and would recommend working for this company 100%
Pros
Job opportunities
Cons
Non
workplace
kitchen Assistant (Former Employee) –  Walker21 March 2018
when i worked there i felt really comfortable and at ease when i was working with the different staff. The managment was really good when you took your complaints and then they word do something about it. The hardest part of the job was when the christmas period when the hours was long apart from that i really enjoyed working their . The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people and making some new friends.
Life changing
Home Administrator (Former Employee) –  Salford, Greater Manchester18 March 2018
I LOVED working at Holly Court Care Home, there was such a family atmosphere within th home it being only a small residential care home at 25 residents. All the staff and residents were familiar with one another and you really felt like one of the team. I was a home administrator so i cannot comment on the care staff unfortunately but i made some wonderful friends there and thought it was a great home.
Pros
Lovely staff and residents
Cons
The new ipad system that was in place just before i left, it was very time consuming and intrusive to families i thought.
Domestic Assistant (Current Employee) –  North Shields, Tyne and Wear13 March 2018
The staff are lovely and very freindly i loved working with the staff as we all worked as a team the company are a very good company to work for help you with all the skills you need to know about in a care home
Pros
Took bate in
Cons
30 hours a week
Enjoyed short time i was there i had to leave as hours were cut .would have stayed if i could .
Domestic Assistant (Former Employee) –  Stanstead mountfitchet4 March 2018
Small care home friendly staff and residents and homely.not sure if still open but I do know four seasons were taken over from broom end care home so unable to comment any further
Pros
Monthly pay and regular holidays
Cons
In middle of no where
Poor management and full of bullies
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Worksop4 March 2018
Really bad management the manager always stuck up for day staff night staff got blame for everything night staff had to get everyone up from 06.00 in the morning which is abuse a lot of bullies working there but management didn’t care I had to leave coz of bullying and was sick of nothing getting done.
Pros
No management at night time
Cons
No team work poor management full of bullies
bad management
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Forfar28 February 2018
I started off my new career absolutely brilliant then over time lost faith with management regarding constant bullying which nothing was done about,constantly having to work with lazy ppl which again nothing was done about. I hated working with staff that should have been sacked with the way they spoke to some of the residents,which again I may add nothing was done about. These aggrevances were brought up to the management yet nothing was ever done about any issues that were brought up to them. I haven't lost faith in my new career but I certainly have lost hope in the management system and pray it isn't like this everywhere. I want to work somewhere where the staff are valued and that the management actually cares.
Cons
staff being cliqy, bullying, laziness etc.being promised hours and never get them
The best company I have worked for.
Registered Home Manager (Former Employee) –  Lanacshire28 February 2018
I absolutley love working for FSHC. I have the tools i need to fulfil my role, there are good support teams in place who are will to provide help and support whenever needed.
Safe job
Domestic Assistant (Current Employee) –  Skegness, Lincolnshire26 February 2018
Friendly place to work meeting new people great hours if you have school runs to do, only 4 hour shifts on a rota basis extra hours available if you want them. Should you need to go home due to children poorly at school basically down tools and go home with your children
Pros
Great hours
Cons
1 weekend off each month
Review
Care Assistant (bank) (Former Employee) –  Halifax, West Yorkshire20 February 2018
Really enjoyed working at Four Seasons, worked 2 years and bank while another lass come onto the unit 6 months after and recived a contract straight away so fell there where unfair towards me as i worked 40 hours per week like someone with a contract maybe more but was not given a ontract
Stable
Care Assistant for the Elderly (Current Employee) –  Accrington, Lancashire16 February 2018
Is a warm environment like a family unit base ,working as part of a team ,I am very passionate about my job and always give a %100 no matter what I enjoy my work
Pros
Rewarding job
Cons
Staffing levels
Craigieknowes care home perth
Kitchen Assistant (Former Employee) –  Perth craigieknowes7 February 2018
This care home is the worst I've worked for,staff treat u like dirt ,the amount people they have replaced in the kitchen is shocking ,allways looking for staff especially in the kitchen bad practice
Cons
Want u work over your time n not get any extra
Great place to work .fantastic team to work with
Kitchen Manager/cook (Former Employee) –  Doncasyer6 February 2018
Overall a good place to work.fair management.has always got staffing issues always short staffed in every sector .to much pressure on staff when under staffed.very long hours which leads to staff calling in sick due to being over worked.
Cons
Long hours .short staffed
Very busy
Residential Worker (Current Employee) –  North London, Greater London29 January 2018
four season healthcare is a rewarding company to work for and values their employees. They financially rewards people for their hard work. work life balance is compromised
Pros
fianacilay rewarded
Health Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Ballymoney29 January 2018
A typical day at work involves working round the clock usually understaffed. I have learned so much working with four seasons, including completing my NVQ Level 3 in Health in Social Care. The management can be challenging. The hardest part of my job is end of life care, and the most enjoyable is getting to meet so many lovely people.
Pros
Meeting lovely people
senior support worker
senior support worker (Former Employee) –  Leeds28 January 2018
can sometimes be a hard place to work, need a good team to rely on management are good and support you well, overall a good place to work and only down side is the long hours,
four seasons healthcare
Senior Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Pontypridd27 January 2018
good company to work for , job security , always training available and overtime, did achieve my qcf levels 2, 3 and 5 with them. Started as a care assistant , now I run the night shifts , delegate duties to staff, administer medication, evaluate care plans, deal with doctors nurses and residents families.
Pros
job security
Cons
long hours, and low pay
Forward thinking and innovative
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh22 January 2018
Good company to work for. Innovative use of technology which really demonstrates a commitment to the workers, people using the services and external influencers.
Almost every manager I meet was fine, they seem to genuinely care.
Pros
Very clear management direction
Cons
Never enough good staff, it's same in every senior care provider
Family like.
Senior Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Heath18 January 2018
First job in care, staff were amazing as were the original managers. Due to high turn over staff were the ones to get things done in most situations. Some amazing nurses, staff and most of all patients.
Stressful
Various Positions (Former Employee) –  Various Locations2 January 2018
If you like working excessive hours, with no thanks this is the place for you. Learnt from being thrown in the deep end, constantly reducing staffing levels and leaving homes unsafe. no support from the regional team and home manager and deputy always stressed.
Pros
Fantastic Team
Cons
Terrible Blame Culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Four Seasons Health Care. Our community is ready to answer.