Foundry

Foundry Employee Reviews

United Kingdom4 reviews
At foundry, I would do pr shifts once a week for £10 an hour. I get to work with peers in a friendly environment to entice people to enter. It was a fun and enjoyable workforce.
We had a good team to work with. Typical day at work was hard but did enjoy it. I enjoyed seeing how things were made. The hardest part of this job was the iron being poured in to the moulds.I made some big cores on my own and they were heavy to lift but a forklift was on hand to help to lift the cores.
I will come in and cash post from our statement, making calls and sending emails to customers who owe us money. helping the Accounts Payable Team during Month end.
Pros
great colleagues and good environment to work in
Cons
management
The Foundry has a relaxed atmosphere, a great office in Soho area, and supportive colleagues. It has grown out of the startup phase, and is now a fairly large company with its set processes, and rules. The co-workers are some of the smartest people I have worked with in my life, and are true professionals of their trade.