ForViva

ForViva Employee Reviews

A lot of training opportunities Fast pace Constant changes A lot of different tasks loaded into one job role Providing meetings and team away days so you have time to give your points and ideas towards the company
Pros
A lot of opportunities
Cons
Low salary, too many tasks fitted into one job role
Lovely environment to work with excellent facilities. Flexible working hours, lots going on , inside and outside of the work place, plenty of volunteering opportunities.
Pros
Lots of training and carrer development opportunities.
Cons
None.
This company is an unhealthy place to work. Little or no support when management fail to give you the tools you need to put a successful scheduling process in place. In house cat calling and back stabbing.
Pros
Tea and coffee.
Cons
Too many to list.
Great company to work for. Management always listen and genuinely try to help if you have any issues. Great holiday entitlement and good sick leave benefit. The salary is good and there is a genuine chance to progress in your career. They do ask you to work hard but you do get lots of support and you are well compensated for all your hard work.
Pros
Flexible working, pay, benefits
Cons
Can be frustrating due to lack of public funds so customers lose out
All decisions appear to be made before staff are consulted, therefore staff meetings are pointless and staff views are not taken into consideration. Once management decide you have outlived your usefulness to them your days are numbered. Some staff appeared to disappear overnight, never to be seen again. There are some nice people working there but you have to watch your back. Very much a face fit culture.
Pros
Free tea and coffee
Cons
Lots
Management are bullies, job security zero and it doesn't matter how skilled you are at your job, if your face doesn't fit you'll always be overlooked. Too many tasks to do with each job roll, so no matter how hard you work it's impossible to complete your job without working extra unpaid. No support and majority of people lack the ability to share information for the company to improve. If you can, avoid wasting your time working here.
Cons
I worked for the organisation for last 6 years and I find it an excellent place to work. People are treated as individuals and management are open to discussion and new ideas. There is a lot of flexible working practices in place and staff are trusted to get on with it. You are expected to perform to a high standard and the company also looks after you very well in return. Terms and conditions are good and so is the working environment. Lot of training opportunities and volunteering. The organisation is very high pace - if you are looking for an easy ride it is not for you. I would recommend.
Pros
high performing culture, terms and conditions, working environment
Cons
pace of change may not suit everyone
Could be an excellent organisation to work for but definitely a face fit culture. Executive management ensure that all their relatives have jobs there and after that it’s who you know. If you rock the boat you’re out!!! Shouldn’t be happening and they should be employing local people. Needs investigating
Pros
Could be a good employer
Cons
Nepotism
Worked as an arborist for Forviva, there's, not enough equipment, working with unqualified people for the job required, workers are elderly who ride on mowers and carry out gardening duties cannot even pick up a chainsaw, these workers are not qualified to aerial rescue from the tree if needed. Management has not got a clue how to run an arboricultural team, no experience what so ever, wrong tree work recommendations constantly, never worked for a more unprofessional arboricultural company, promised courses to further skills nothing! someone is going to have an accident, they know nothing health and safety when it comes to arboriculture. Arborist's should not apply this is a construction company that has won a contract and is having a go and after 2 years all arb workers have left................................................................
HR are not open & do not listen to staff. They push the managers & senior managers point of view. Several issues with a couple of managers. But ones who told them of issues all left! Managers still there! Senior managers out of touch with staff on frontline. I agree with other comments if your face fits its fine. You get to work what ever hours you want & get pay rises. Offices good in Regent street but over at city west works not nice environment.
Pros
Hometime
Cons
Team are not a team & talk about each other yet they say there a good team! Managers not good.
I moved over to ForViva a couple of years ago, which was the best decisions of my career. Since joining, I have been supported and guided throughout my role. The organisation has also really helped with my development, by putting me on various training courses. Everything is clearly communicated throughout the company and it is a superb environment to be in. Everyone across the company is friendly and helpful from day 1 of joining. It truly is a great place to work.
Pros
Culture, staff, development
Cons
Great offices, lovely people, Face Fit culture, new managers with experience in their particular area but not in managing people! Confusing & conflicting communications cause additional or unfinished work for teams. Too many changes too many managers sometimes don't listen to people doing the job.
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Too many changes
I enjoyed the work but management support was often lacking. A degree of common sense was necessary but sometimes what seemed logical was not always correct. Training is ongoing and mostly colleague support, job shadowing and e learning. Stressful job, but I have to say it is one of the nicest environments I have ever worked in, All staff are really genuine and nice people. Lots of opportunity to progress.
Pros
Really nice, friendly, helpful staff
Cons
shift patterns are very changeable
Very friendly and supportive staff. Work space was modern, spacious and had many beneficial facilities. Organisation was key and values and priorities of company would be promoted very frequently. Company was very efficient and also close although quite large. THIS WAS PURLEY WORK EXPERIENCE. It gave me a key insight in working in a productive, large scale company, and allowed me to adapt to a 9-5 work life. I was able to practice my ICT, design and communication skills, and enjoyed working in the small, communication team.